File and Image Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File and Image Hosting

Here is a great new site that I found for .PSD file hosting. They appear to be the best since they specialize in Photoshop file hosting. Although you can still upload almost any file or image to their site for download later.

www.psdnow.com

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Robbyjhb
    Logo Design for my company
    Robbyjhb
    Hi Guys

I have attached 4 logo concepts for my personal company, the company brands leather items as well as hot foil stamps invitations diaries notebooks ect, we are based in South Africa...
    Today, 03:30 AM
  • B
    Reply to ​What is your favorite forum software?
    B
    I'd normally let these kinds of things go as a matter of opinion, but in this case, with people recommending vBulletin, I need to say something.

Quite likely the worst so-called upgrade in...
    Yesterday, 07:39 PM
  • B
    Reply to Heatmap help
    B
    If by combine, you mean overlay them on top of each other while preserving and combining the red areas of both, yes, Photoshop can easily do it -- at least in this particular instance with these two images....
    Yesterday, 07:11 PM
  • B
    Comment on Design Help
    B
    You know, back when I was in college, I remember taking stock of all the bad design around me -- from supermarket aisles to magazine layouts, it was everywhere. I mistakenly thought this whole design...
    Yesterday, 06:59 PM
  • Risen28
    Reply to Design Help
    Risen28
    Oh man , its like biggs said this happens with every graphic designer and web designer. I Find it quite ironic when some clients pay you for your service ,"which is to provide a effective design...
    Yesterday, 04:41 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X