File and Image Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File and Image Hosting

Here is a great new site that I found for .PSD file hosting. They appear to be the best since they specialize in Photoshop file hosting. Although you can still upload almost any file or image to their site for download later.

www.psdnow.com

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Which go juice?
    PrintDriver
    Was Rockstar the puppymonkeybaby ad during the super bowl? Had to shut off the sound. That right there would put me off any product that company had to offer. No one needs 67gm of sugar all at once. That...
    Today, 12:51 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Dropbox vs. Google Drive vs. Box
    PrintDriver
    I've never used their cloud service so I don't know how it stacks up to others.
    Google is too invasive in everything they do. Certainly not putting my business up there...
    But that's just...
    Today, 12:48 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to music distracting?
    PrintDriver
    Music not allowed in the office, especially when doing file prep or bids. Causes mistakes which cost money.
    Out in the shop though, yeah, Music all day, either someone's ipod or pandora....
    Today, 12:46 PM
  • designzombie
    Comment on WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
    designzombie
    It was colloquial usage that wasn't wide spread and didn't last long. It was usually from people who didn't distinguish technical from creative, and didn't know much about computer graphics. I doubt anyone...
    Today, 12:44 PM
  • designzombie
    Comment on WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
    designzombie
    extra post (delete)
    Today, 12:44 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X