X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC
    started a topic HTML Emails - Taming the Beast

HTML Emails - Taming the Beast

I know this subject comes up a lot, so I thought I'd share this article, HTML Emails - Taming the Beast

http://www.thinkvitamin.com/features/design/html-emails

• EC
    replied
    sh'welcome. I love think vitamin, it's definitely worth a bookmark.

Leave a comment:

• G-Man79
    replied
    Agreed. Well written article. Thanks EC!

Leave a comment:

• balou
    replied
    Great article. Thanks EC!

Leave a comment:

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Graphic Design Portfolio
    B
    Graphic design almost always centers around a point, and that point usually has to do with influencing a target audience. Attractiveness -- as in looking good -- is typically more effective in doing that...
    Today, 01:50 PM
  • KitchWitch
    KitchWitch
    Hi AJ and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:26 PM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    A student of design these days needs to do everything possible to be working in the industry. Internships and part time work. You need to get experience to get ahead out there. Internships are usually...
    Today, 12:56 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    In my opinion, work that's simply attractive won't necessarily lower the value of your portfolio, but you would come off as a much better candidate (for anything) if the pieces you show are accompanied...
    Today, 11:32 AM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Need some advice from Graphic Designers working in the industry
    Craig B
    I will say (and it's not a guarantee, but it can help), if you live in a big enough metroplex, sign up with a placement agency. Our company has used Aquent and Creative Circle. We've hired on contractors...
    Today, 11:22 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X