Looking for CD gui examples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for CD gui examples

Hi anyone know some sites that show many examples of CD GUI's? just want to have a look at a couple so I can get some design ideas for my own interactive cd GUI

As far as I know, a lot of people use what they have for their website, but everything is set to a much higher quality rather than being optimized for web. I'd look around at the following sites with links to online portfolios

http://www.thefwa.com/
    http://www.netdiver.net/

You might get some ideas that way.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bigdata
      Reply to What was your path to the world of design?
      bigdata
      B

It seems that I've been designing since ever. One way or another. Even as a child I drew designs all over my bedroom walls. I have absolutely no idea why or how for that matter, just natural...
      Today, 04:42 AM
    • B
      Reply to Help with the lost website!
      B
      FTP is short for File Transfer Protocol, which is just an Internet protocol used to transfer files to and from FTP-enabled servers. An FTP client would typically be used to retrieve the actual WordPress...
      Yesterday, 10:25 PM
    • pilotguy251
      Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
      pilotguy251
      I apologize and thanks for your response. Took a look at the Forum Rules, FAQ's and Guidelines as I like to post in the most respectful way possible when joining a new forum. Here it is in full size...
      Yesterday, 10:20 PM
    • Aur0x
      Forum singnature
      Aur0x
      Hi guys

ide like to get a forum signature done up for me. It needs to be 555 pixels by 125 pixels

i want to use this image and have my name (Aur0xx) in red in a cool font to...
      Yesterday, 09:16 PM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
      PanToshi
      Hi Pilotguy and welcome to GDF.

I can't see the mark too well with the added watermark over it. You say it contains a plane and a train (which I can't see). Where did you get those elements?...
      Yesterday, 08:26 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X