Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getty: High-res, watermarkfree previews in Editorial mode..?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getty: High-res, watermarkfree previews in Editorial mode..?

Hi there,

I have just registered at Getty Images and I think I'm already going crazy..
    Does anybody know if it is possible to create a little sample gallery with unwatermarked pictures with slightly higher resolution in Editorial mode? Because my boss needs to see the photos without watermarks over the faces/eyes of the persons and I am starting to believe it is not possible. But honestly, can they make you buy a photo for hundreds of dollars without having a proper look at it?! Or maybe it's just my browser (I tried Opera, WinEx and Netscape) and it doesn't allow me to watch the site in the right mode? I read that some people were able to get previews like that, but maybe they were referring to Creative mode..?

I would be more than gratefull if someone could help me with this!

I'm not really sure why you would need High Res for prewiewing these images. Those watermarks are there for a reason. We can't condone or allow any discussions of any methods of getting around them.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Juanm89
      Reply to Security One Redesign
      Juanm89
      Thank you so much guys
      Today, 07:28 PM
    • B
      Comment on Sign My Shoe!
      B
      It might seem a little flat footed, but that's right instep with what I was thinking.
      Today, 07:23 PM
    • HiddenDev
      Reply to Need critique for logo
      HiddenDev
      Hello, welcome to the forums.

I agree that the puzzle pieces aren't quite in the "right" positions. I like the way they are placed randomly, but it's way too cluttered.
      Today, 05:06 PM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to Logo and Business Card feedback
      Cosmo
      I'll say the same thing I say all the time. Design your logo in black and white. And design it with a pencil and paper, not on the computer. When I design a logo, the computer is only on maybe the last...
      Today, 04:54 PM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to Need critique for logo
      Cosmo
      I like the idea, but not the execution. I also don't like that the puzzle pieces are so randomly placed. They look like a mistake. If you are going to do something like that, simplify it way down and...
      Today, 04:52 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X