X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getty: High-res, watermarkfree previews in Editorial mode..?

Hi there,

I have just registered at Getty Images and I think I'm already going crazy..
    Does anybody know if it is possible to create a little sample gallery with unwatermarked pictures with slightly higher resolution in Editorial mode? Because my boss needs to see the photos without watermarks over the faces/eyes of the persons and I am starting to believe it is not possible. But honestly, can they make you buy a photo for hundreds of dollars without having a proper look at it?! Or maybe it's just my browser (I tried Opera, WinEx and Netscape) and it doesn't allow me to watch the site in the right mode? I read that some people were able to get previews like that, but maybe they were referring to Creative mode..?

I would be more than gratefull if someone could help me with this!

I'm not really sure why you would need High Res for prewiewing these images. Those watermarks are there for a reason. We can't condone or allow any discussions of any methods of getting around them.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X