Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• bulgariacalling
    Reply to Photoshop CS6 - selection tool issue
    bulgariacalling

That's what the 'tech' people asked me to do! Something to do with how the 'interactive' spot the difference will work?

So far, only in Photoshop. I haven't got round...
    Today, 06:31 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Photoshop CS6 - selection tool issue
    Kayekaye
    Is this square showing up when it is online or when it is in photoshop? I've had this happen on a website but never in ps....
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to in need of urgent help
    Buda
    You call it a prank, I call it sabotage.
    Today, 02:33 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Help with a graphic technique
    Buda
    You can actually render clouds in Photoshop.

Filter > Render > Clouds

It's can be a good starting point to build your brushes over top of. Fiddle with the levels and the...
    Today, 02:24 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Setting up file for large banner
    PrintDriver
    4' x8' yeah sure, work at 150ppi. That's fine.
    But a 30' x 41' banner at 150ppi would be over 14.5 gigs flat! Your printer is gonna hate you! Actually he might laugh when you send in your hard drive...
    Today, 12:07 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getty: High-res, watermarkfree previews in Editorial mode..?

Hi there,

I have just registered at Getty Images and I think I'm already going crazy..
    Does anybody know if it is possible to create a little sample gallery with unwatermarked pictures with slightly higher resolution in Editorial mode? Because my boss needs to see the photos without watermarks over the faces/eyes of the persons and I am starting to believe it is not possible. But honestly, can they make you buy a photo for hundreds of dollars without having a proper look at it?! Or maybe it's just my browser (I tried Opera, WinEx and Netscape) and it doesn't allow me to watch the site in the right mode? I read that some people were able to get previews like that, but maybe they were referring to Creative mode..?

I would be more than gratefull if someone could help me with this!

I'm not really sure why you would need High Res for prewiewing these images. Those watermarks are there for a reason. We can't condone or allow any discussions of any methods of getting around them.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X