Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• StudioMonkey
    Random Numbers in InDesign
    StudioMonkey
    I have to lay out a sheet with the numbers 1-22 randomly distributed in a grid. Each sheet must be different. Is there an easy way to do this? I'm thinking maybe a script.
    Today, 02:25 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Client contact methods
    PanToshi
    I guess it depends on the client and the project. When dealing with high-figure contracts, most of my clients want to be able to contact me by phone (and vice versa), even if they rarely do.
    Today, 02:22 PM
  • Paranoir
    Paranoir
    It just makes sense to me to completely cut the call out and just do it all by email, that seems more time efficient than being on the phone, only to have to be on the email for the same thing anyway....
    Today, 02:00 PM
  • kemingMatters
    kemingMatters
    I just don't answer the phone unless I'm working on something for the particular client that is calling or I currently am not working on something for the person that is calling. Most times a client will...
    Today, 01:54 PM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    If that is the way you feel, and if that is the way you do business, and if that is the way you make money, then do whatever you want to do. It's your freelance business.

You might need some...
    Today, 01:53 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where to get marketing Icons

I need to do a project that looks sorta like this one. With the same type of logos. I could design all the icons myself, but it would be much faster to just purchase clip art. Anyone know a good place to buy this stuff or free?

"To be is to do" --Socrates.
    "To do is to be" --Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do" --Frank Sinatra

I have the 1 billion quadrillion clip art cd collection, and I don't remember seeing anything like that. You might just have to recreate them
    As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X