Anyone know where to get marketing Icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where to get marketing Icons

I need to do a project that looks sorta like this one. With the same type of logos. I could design all the icons myself, but it would be much faster to just purchase clip art. Anyone know a good place to buy this stuff or free?

"To be is to do" --Socrates.
    "To do is to be" --Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do" --Frank Sinatra

I have the 1 billion quadrillion clip art cd collection, and I don't remember seeing anything like that. You might just have to recreate them
    As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
      Reply to Best software for my new font?
      B
      FontForge is free. Or you could try FontCreator.
      Today, 07:26 PM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Best software for my new font?
      PanToshi
      Hi rosannak and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 06:23 PM
    • rosannak
      Best software for my new font?
      rosannak
      Hello !

I am creating a font and I need your guys' help with the software I have to use.

I am making a font that consists out of images. And I'm looking for software to connect...
      Today, 05:32 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Hey there everybody!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Gill and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Today, 05:30 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Question about website creation
      KitchWitch
      Hi Pixelw3 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 05:28 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X