DownThemAll is good stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DownThemAll is good stuff

So I had this daunting task of going to this backend website and downloading about 500 tiffs, each one individually linked. So I got that firefox extension downthemall and it's so far working like a charm. It has tons of cool preferences like only get the images or whatever file type on a page and how to rename them etc...

really useful if you need to download lots of things from other peoples sites.
    As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

So, its wget but in a firefox extension? That is kinda cool.

Comment

Yeah, Ive never heard of weget...this made things insanely easy tho!!

I just downloaded 181MB composed of about 70 files and it only took 20 minutes and only two button clicks!!
      As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
        Reply to "Unsatisfying" Video Grain Effect
        salsa
        Texture overlay. I did something similar recently using an image of textured paper, put it on the top layer, and played with the opacity/blending settings until it looked good. If you want to get more...
        Today, 04:30 PM
      • Nobert
        Reply to Your Favorite Graphic Design Book
        Nobert
        Graphic Style, From Victorian to Digital, by Heller and Chwast.

Also, everything else by Steven Heller.
        Some advertising layout book from the 50s that I got once at the library.
        Today, 02:54 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to "Unsatisfying" Video Grain Effect
        KitchWitch
        Hi Wuggy and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
        Today, 02:48 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Poser versus Daz
        KitchWitch
        Hi Distoviolin1 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
        Today, 02:46 PM
      • seamas
        Reply to Feedback on Beer Bottle Designs
        seamas
        I like how you handled the original brief.

As for the simpler ones, they are nice enough designs and very nice illustrations, but the overall style of the original branding would be MUCH...
        Today, 02:46 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X