DownThemAll is good stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DownThemAll is good stuff

So I had this daunting task of going to this backend website and downloading about 500 tiffs, each one individually linked. So I got that firefox extension downthemall and it's so far working like a charm. It has tons of cool preferences like only get the images or whatever file type on a page and how to rename them etc...

really useful if you need to download lots of things from other peoples sites.
    As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

So, its wget but in a firefox extension? That is kinda cool.

Comment

Yeah, Ive never heard of weget...this made things insanely easy tho!!

I just downloaded 181MB composed of about 70 files and it only took 20 minutes and only two button clicks!!
      As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to [Help] i need your help!
        PrintDriver
        Buddyhoo, this is a Graphic Design forum, not so much an interface code forum. Not sure you are going to find what you seek here....
        Today, 08:58 AM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Playing Cards
        PanToshi
        Can't un-see!!!...
        Today, 08:38 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Comment on Whats the point of this forum? No point
        KitchWitch
        I can speak to that, to a degree. A few years ago this forum was heavily active. We had a strong base of long-time posters and a very solid community. Lots of new members, lots of years-old members, lots...
        Today, 08:30 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Print screen desaturates image
        KitchWitch
        Hi Nagygg and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 08:19 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Need critique
        KitchWitch
        Hi Lone Wolf and welcome to GDF.

If you can give us more information about this project we can give you better feedback. If this is an art piece, feedback will be much more subjective. Basically,...
        Today, 08:09 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X