Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Reply to LOGO FEEDBACK
    Kayekaye
    Yes the two words did turn out nice, aside from the l and s not touching and the F not being entirely readable at first glance. The rest of it has a lot of concerns....
    Today, 01:48 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Seeking critique for some of my artworks
    PanToshi
    Neat stuff, but not graphic design per se, more digital art which is more subjective and thus hard to critique. I like your line work pieces much more than the vector polygon one - the Japanese-esque...
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • B
    Reply to Adobe ─░llustrator Please Advice
    B
    There is a quick way to roughly reproduce the artwork in Illustrator, but there will still be lots of clean-up and reassigning the colors to be three separate spot colors.

I'm using Illustrator...
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  • Sean Wilson
    Great Developer.. Terrible Designer.
    Sean Wilson
    Hello, my name is Sean Wilson and I'm a web developer..

I have an issue that I'd like to present to you all today, that is my inability to produce great website designs. I have an extensive...
    Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  • itouch
    Reply to Adobe ─░llustrator Please Advice
    itouch
    I dont need to learn all program.I just need to learn this process.I will repeat always.Thats all what they want.Other designs are same like this one.So i will learn step by step from your video and i...
    Yesterday, 11:07 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All ...Help Needed

Hi All

I need some proffessional broadcast quality free animated graphic jump backs ... do anyone know a site where i can download some free jump backs ... please help
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X