Some upcoming design competition deadlines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some upcoming design competition deadlines

I thought I'd post a link to my latest bLog-oMotives entry listing a number of upcoming design competition deadlines.

- J.
    Jeff Fisher | Engineer of Creative Identity
    Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Twoot! Twoot!

Thanks Jeff!

Comment

Good info Jeff, thanks!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Which go juice?
        PrintDriver
        Was Rockstar the puppymonkeybaby ad during the super bowl? Had to shut off the sound. That right there would put me off any product that company had to offer. No one needs 67gm of sugar all at once. That...
        Today, 12:51 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Dropbox vs. Google Drive vs. Box
        PrintDriver
        I've never used their cloud service so I don't know how it stacks up to others.
        Google is too invasive in everything they do. Certainly not putting my business up there...
        But that's just...
        Today, 12:48 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to music distracting?
        PrintDriver
        Music not allowed in the office, especially when doing file prep or bids. Causes mistakes which cost money.
        Out in the shop though, yeah, Music all day, either someone's ipod or pandora....
        Today, 12:46 PM
      • designzombie
        Comment on WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
        designzombie
        It was colloquial usage that wasn't wide spread and didn't last long. It was usually from people who didn't distinguish technical from creative, and didn't know much about computer graphics. I doubt anyone...
        Today, 12:44 PM
      • designzombie
        Comment on WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
        designzombie
        extra post (delete)
        Today, 12:44 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X