Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• emmtynan
    Design Inspiration
    emmtynan
    Hey guys,

Obviously with the digital age, there are things like Blog spot, Pintrest, Tumblr, and what have you, it's become easy to collect designs from all over the world of all different...
    Today, 04:28 AM
  • emmtynan
    Greetings, fellow designers!
    emmtynan
    Hey guys,

Just thought I'd pop a note in here to introduce myself. I'm currently undertaking a Diploma in Graphic Design, and boy do I have a lot to learn!

Still trying to develop...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • emmtynan
    Reply to Critique my Tablet App
    emmtynan
    Hi Mozo,

I love this design. Modern, fresh, and vibrant! I think you've nailed the design concept.

Obviously without much context, I'm unsure of a few things that might be cleared...
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Graphic design career
    designzombie
    A secondary skill. You will see more job ads like:

Looking for an Administrative assistant. Must know x skill, y skill, and graphic design.
    Looking for a Webmaster. Must know x skill,...
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • tifdesignart
    Reply to Macbook Air 11" or Macbook Air 13"?
    tifdesignart
    Hi B,

Thanks for your reply. I will use the laptop to bring to school to do design/coding work. I'm planning on taking a web design and development course at Seneca college or Humber College....
    Today, 03:20 AM