Anyone read it? Thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone read it? Thoughts?

I found a book at a local bookstore the other day that caught my eye....

Anyone read it? Is it worth the $$ they are asking for? I didn't see it mentioned in any of the recommended books, so if it's not any good, I'd rather blow my dough on something useful.
    The taco. It's a beautiful thing.

*cough* I might actual go out on a limb and say this is about right. Talent is important, and I know we all have different levels, but business savvy and reputation are also equally important.

looks like a book thats worth reading
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

New Riders still makes books? Dang, I have like a ton of 'em from a few years back.

It's only 19 bucks on Amazon, but there's no reviews. I haven't seen this one just yet in the stores.

Originally posted by Snow Angel
      I'd rather blow my dough on something useful.
      Don't blow your dough on blow.

Comment

lol...reminds me of a stupid insult me and my friends use to say

"Blow me's for sale"
        Tapp-d
        "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
          Comment on Depixelization
          KitchWitch
          Got the link fixed.
          Yesterday, 07:03 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Depixelization
          KitchWitch
          Hi Vanthex and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Yesterday, 07:01 PM
        • B
          Reply to Depixelization
          B
          Since Adobe has both the money and the incentive to do so, my guess is that any significant improvements along this line would be immediately purchased by them and incorporated into the next release of...
          Yesterday, 05:53 PM
        • hyena
          Comment on Useful skills to learn?
          hyena
          Indeed, that's why I said. "You'd also need some knowledge how wrapping works, before you actually want to Design them"
          Yesterday, 03:23 PM
        • Craig B
          Reply to Saving Patterns in Ai
          Craig B
          when saving swatches ASE in Illustrator a popup box shows up saying that gradients, patterns etc. won't be saved. However, if you save your swatches (using the same flyout menu) as an AI file it will....
          Yesterday, 03:17 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X