Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to HI!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF George

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Typography resources.
    BillyLogan
    Thanks for sharing! I'v been looking for this on the web for hours for my next project and here it is!
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    HI!
    georgemaharis1
    Just posted in printing and prepress. Hope to see it approved shortly!
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    Register from a Gerber to a Roland or vice versa?
    georgemaharis1
    I need to be able to routinely prototype / make comps of self adhesive labels. This includes both clear and opaque. I have access to a ROLAND VS which does a VERY good job, but the metallics it can...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • desmiley1
    Reply to Illustrator won't let me highlight text?
    desmiley1
    Same here, new account...Thanks so much for posting this answer. The zombie post lives and has been re-awakened for 2014!
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design a Playing Card

All of you graphic designers - check it out! You wont be disappointed!
    At least i hope that you won't.

http://designpc.freelinuxhost.com

Post Edited (just_nick) : 8/1/2004 1:18:48 AM GMT

Hi just_nick, welcome to the forum. That's a pretty cool idea. It would be nice to be able to see the cards that are already done though. The few random ones I saw were pretty cool. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

'You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.' H. J. Simpson

Comment

thanx, Kool. Just go to the 'Deck' section to see the card that had been done

Comment

OK I got it, duh. Some of those are really excellent work. I'm sure some of our members will want to participate.

'You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.' H. J. Simpson

Comment

well, if anybody want to participate, feel free to contact me:
          design_pc@rogers.com

http://designpc.freelinuxhost.com

Comment

Wow, I love the ace of spades.

THINGS GO WELL AH MAHT BE SHOWIN HER MAH OH FACE...

Comment

I too thought the Ace of Spades was incredible. I'd love to see that In print

Comment

I just saw this while searching for something else...that ace of spades is wonderful! Great idea!

Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens....Jimi Hendrix

Comment

That's such a great idea - are you going to sell them or print them for definate when the deck is complete?

Isn't it interesting that more of the hearts suit has been done than any other? Or is that just something obvious that I missed?!!

Fantastic cards though.

Saving souls from Comic Sans

Comment

Wow, that is really cool, great idea!

digitalcamwhore
                    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

This looks like fun. I think I'm going to give it a try.

If you perceive life from an artistic perspective, everything is beautiful.

Comment

I'll be up for one too.

Already done the 8 of clubs for college, basically I went into a field of giant clovers and ripped out the shape 8 out of them, it was mahooooooosive. Ours was strictly traditional photography though.

This was 12 yeaqrs ago, so the grey matter might come up with something a little more suggestive this time...
                        Only dead fish follow the current...

Comment

What ever happened with this??? I submitted my card and never got a reply, perhaps he didn't like it.(?):-) The site hasn't been updated since August '04. Maybe he dumped the idea. Seems to me something like this would have gotten a lot of response. Hopefully he's still going forward with the idea.....

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X