Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
Print to PDF Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

  • seamas
    Comment on gotta get a gimmick
    Once 51% of the clients start asking for it, the other 49% will look REALLY smart.
    Today, 05:24 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Student forum?
    Awesome idea, Cosmo!
    Today, 04:18 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Hello
    I'll echo what Cosmo said. There are a lot of good designers out there but their production skills are atrocious. No bleeds being the biggest right next to really uh...novel... use of color palettes....
    Today, 03:22 PM
  • bahmaine
    Reply to Art Storage Unit
    How frustrating! I know of a cabinetmaker/wood-worker not too far from me. I think I might just have him make me something. I am just sick of seeing my art supplies all over the place.
    Today, 03:02 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Student forum?
    Of course now I've made more work for you since they still will probably post stuff wherever and make you guys move their posts....
    Today, 02:53 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Print to PDF

    Hi...can anyone recommend a free good print to pdf program for OSX?

  • #2

    The Full version of Adobe Acrobat with Distiller.

    OS X has a built in print to PDF ability though. It's nothing fancy, but it's fine for creating basic PDFs.
    I like to beat up pacifists, because they don't fight back ...

    N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."


    • #3
      cutepdf is a pretty good free program for PC, i don't know if they have an osx version tho.
      portfolio | daily image | reffee


      • #4
        Thanks...will check them out, but Acrobat Pro's not free is it?


        • #5
          No, sorry. i misread the first post, but once again, in OSX when you go to print you can save as PDF for free.

          This screenshot is form my Mac running OSX 10.3 ... it looks a little different in 10.4. Just click on the PDF "button" at the bottom of your print dialog.
          I like to beat up pacifists, because they don't fight back ...

          N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."


          Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.