X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok im really stoopid but...

ok guys i feel really stoopid posting this, but i cant get my mouse scroller to work (im on a mac running osx 10.5.8) my side to side and up scroll works, but not my down. at first i didnt care, i figured whatever, but now after like a week, its really annoying. i have one of the older style mice, not the cool magic mouse. i checked all my settings, i hadnt changed anything before it stopped working. ive cleaned it twice now, ive looked on apples website, and cant find anything... so any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated...
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland

I am assuming you have a Mighty Mouse (since you mentioned scrolling left to right)
    check this out:
    http://www.macosxhints.com/article.p...60210115417864

Comment

OMG THANK YOU!!! i can scroll again... i used the paper to jam out the dirt.. worked!! a few of those people were on 2 or 3 mice and had gone 6months with out it working?!?!?! after like a hour i was going insane... lol
      Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
      - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Yeah, I have a dirty, dirty mouse.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by budafist View Post
          Yeah, I have a dirty, dirty mouse.
          That sounds dirty!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

It's the repetition of the word that makes it seem naughty right?
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I think so.
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

so the dirty mouse has an affect too

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X