CMYK color wheel mixer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMYK color wheel mixer

I'm trying to locate a CMYK color wheel mixer like printer's use (or used to use a few years back). Looks kind of like a proportion wheel, but with CMYK transparency screen overlays with 10% increments. You move the wheel around to simulate a color build. Looks something like this, but I don't think this is it:
    http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/c/Image...rwheel_cmy.jpg

wow... i havent seen one of those in years... MANY years! yeah it would be cool to get my hands on one of those too!
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

We actually have a couple laying around (being a printer an' all), but I'll be damned if I can find where you can buy these things. Weird
      They are fairly old, and we don't use them much nowadays, most people use things like Kuler and such.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Company Logo Critique
        PrintDriver
        The software used to create logos is between your ears. The computer just makes the files. Normally you would use Adobe Illustrator for creating logos, but it's just a tool. No drag and drop functions....
        Today, 12:55 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Company Logo Critique
        PanToshi
        [QUOTE=LyricalFuzion;n1634109] So please, please be brutally honest with me as I really want to master this art. /QUOTE]

Hi Lyrical,
        If you are serious about learning and mastering...
        Today, 12:53 PM
      • THRobinson
        Reply to Car Mechanics Logo Feedback
        THRobinson
        I like the look, very nice, very clean... but the circle looks like a motorcycle tire to me, which makes it look more like a bike repair shop, not cars.
        Today, 12:46 PM
      • THRobinson
        Reply to Facebook - Business Page Cover Size
        THRobinson
        Ya, I'm at work, had a bit of down time so used the PC here to screen grab and measure, but screen is here is much smaller than the one I design on at home. 19", 1440x900 so, may throw off the whole...
        Today, 12:40 PM
      • 44Design
        Reply to Car Mechanics Logo Feedback
        44Design
        Looks more like an airline logo to me. Very clean, though.
        Today, 12:00 PM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X