X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage ad browser

Caution: enter this site and you may experience STD (Severe Temporal Distortion).

As in, 'Holy cripes! Is it that time already?'

http://www.vintageadbrowser.com/

lol, I take a look at it later. I've been really into vintage graphics lately.

Comment

If you're worried about time, whatever you do, don't click no that bottom link there for the 'Cover browser'.

Life, like so many things, is too short.

Comment

Good find Broacher.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

WOW Broacher! Schweeet!!!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Because I know you all have a lot of time to spare.... did anyone check out that link on the bottom of that page? Their sister site: http://www.coverbrowser.com/

If you're pregnant and past your due date, um.... maybe wait on this one.

Comment

Not yet, but I saw it and intend to visit it over the weekend.
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X