Vintage ad browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage ad browser

Caution: enter this site and you may experience STD (Severe Temporal Distortion).

As in, 'Holy cripes! Is it that time already?'

http://www.vintageadbrowser.com/

lol, I take a look at it later. I've been really into vintage graphics lately.

Comment

If you're worried about time, whatever you do, don't click no that bottom link there for the 'Cover browser'.

Life, like so many things, is too short.

Comment

Good find Broacher.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

WOW Broacher! Schweeet!!!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Because I know you all have a lot of time to spare.... did anyone check out that link on the bottom of that page? Their sister site: http://www.coverbrowser.com/

If you're pregnant and past your due date, um.... maybe wait on this one.

Comment

Not yet, but I saw it and intend to visit it over the weekend.
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
                Comment on Making vector art with a natural look
                B
                Yeah, I keep forgetting this is a student forum and tend to give advice as though it's a real-world situation.

The original post was about a school assignment to convert raster art into vector...
                Today, 08:55 PM
              • Buda
                Comment on Menu Concept for Portfolio feedback
                Buda
                If this is a printed menu and not interactive with rollovers, the first burger shouldn't be highlighted.
                Today, 07:49 PM
              • Buda
                Reply to Online portfolio Feedback
                Buda
                Hi Guilhem, the website is very slow to load. If I was a client I would not wait that long for the images to come up. Your images haven't been optimised for web. You need to replace them all with web...
                Today, 07:48 PM
              • Buda
                Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
                Buda
                I've had some decent results printing onto uncoated black card using a black photocopier.

This might be the cheapest, low run option out there. Get a test and see if you like the black toner...
                Today, 07:38 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Making vector art with a natural look
                PrintDriver
                B, you and I would both look askance at the employee wasting time and money trying to make a silk purse using a sow's ear, and I have absolutely no use for a commercial illustrator that can't turn something...
                Today, 06:58 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X