Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• JB
    InDesign page numbering
    JB
    I'm trying to number pages of a magazine. I have the page numbers set up in my master page, and it's great on pages without images over that part of the page, but how can I make the page numbers go on...
    Today, 02:09 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Google logo
    ISitude
    Ya, if that announcement is meant to build some sort of expectation then I think it worked for me. Because TBH these generic lettershapes are something far less than memorable so I eagerly look forward...
    Today, 01:50 AM
  • B
    Reply to Getting the right computer & hardware for a Design Department
    B
    Your computer specs are fine.

As already mentioned, it sounds like a network (or server) problem -- especially if everyone is noticing the same thing. For what you've describe you really...
    Today, 01:40 AM
  • brent_harris
    Adobe Illustrator Flatten Transparency
    brent_harris
    I'd like some clarification on flattening. I generally work in web design or at most logo design where flattening artwork has never been much of an issue. I have a client however who I've built a...
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • B
    Comment on [New to Illustrator] Vectored Logo
    B
    I just downloaded and opened it. The .ai file is fine -- just outlined vector type. You did, however, forget to outline the "aluminum and glass" line of type beneath it.
    Today, 01:23 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trademark protection

[IMG][/IMG]
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

i liked seeing this all over on the web and in mags for the past year. i guess somebody didn't know.
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

is there a story behind this?
      Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
      | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
      | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

BJMR, it was forwarded to me this morning...first time I've seen it, and I'm pretty sure it was never posted here...
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I've seen it in GD USA magazine and i thought some others, not sure if I ever saw it online though. and the ad looked just like the above image.
          Dribbble Page
          Behance Portfolio
          Linkedin Profile

Comment

Oh, I don't get GDUSA any more.

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
              Oh, I don't get GDUSA any more.
              by choice or it just stopped? I realized I forgot to renew my subscription (new baby really threw something off the wheel).
              Dribbble Page
              Behance Portfolio
              Linkedin Profile

Comment

I probably forgot to renew.

Comment

i signed back up the other day. it is free and the special sections/issues are good to see the abundant of designs
                  Dribbble Page
                  Behance Portfolio
                  Linkedin Profile

Comment

http://www.little-trees.com/us/trade...ion=trademarks

Comment

This totally looks like a pet project sparked by the owner after seeing a flyer using the tree shape.
                      Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

No, the link above and the small type in some of the other ads shown there state that they have received an injunction against Big Lots Stores for $250K for trademark infringement. In the lawyereaze, it sounds like they are actively going after anyone, big or small.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X