Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Landing Page Design Help
    Buda
    Hi janderson100 and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 12:28 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Self Logo Critique
    Buda
    I think the monogram logo is complicated enough. It's nice, but complicated. You don't need the heart shapes at all.
    Today, 12:26 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to How to cut down on meetings?
    Buda
    Thanks guys, I usually do meetings for free (people don't usually want to meet with me all that much) but will build it into my T&C from now.
    Today, 12:25 AM
  • Buda
    Comment on 7pt. Font size is industry standard for body text?
    Buda
    Who have you been overridden by? Can you say on the record that the text is too small?

I often do this if I'm working with a difficult client. At least when the job is printed, and the client...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Freelance Opportunities as a stu
    Buda
    Hi raincheck and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 12:20 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Hosting for Windows 7

Does anyone know of the best web hosting packages that are compatible with Windows 7? I am looking for the least expensive, with all of the standard features. The site will be used to present my portfolio.

I'm not sure that I understand the question....

If you mean if a person using Windows 7 can see your site...they all should be able to do that....if not won't last long, at this point. 7 is coming, period.

If you are looking for more about how you access the site contents for administration...I couldn't tell if justhost.com can, but I imagine that they should. That's the one I use.
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X