Web Hosting for Windows 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Hosting for Windows 7

Does anyone know of the best web hosting packages that are compatible with Windows 7? I am looking for the least expensive, with all of the standard features. The site will be used to present my portfolio.

I'm not sure that I understand the question....

If you mean if a person using Windows 7 can see your site...they all should be able to do that....if not won't last long, at this point. 7 is coming, period.

If you are looking for more about how you access the site contents for administration...I couldn't tell if justhost.com can, but I imagine that they should. That's the one I use.
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to drawing- my beautiful girlfriend
      KitchWitch
      Hi Almogifergan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 07:36 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Any ideas for a logo for a window tinting company
      PrintDriver
      If you are a designer, it is your job to come up with ideas.

If you are not a designer, you may need to think about hiring one.

Question, if you use a lightbulb which kind are...
      Today, 07:35 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to What would $8,000 get me?
      KitchWitch
      Hi Copaaz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 07:34 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Any ideas for a logo for a window tinting company
      KitchWitch
      Hi Yas and welcome to GDF.

Not many of us will just give you ideas - coming up with ideas is part of the job. We are more likely to provide feedback on ideas you've come up with.
      Today, 07:33 AM
    • Raimok2
      Reply to How to edit painting?
      Raimok2
      Thank you so much, guys! That was exactly what it needed!!! You were both exactly right. And it really may look ugly, but in the apartment, it looks nice. Thanks again!...
      Today, 07:18 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X