Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

Web Hosting for Windows 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Hosting for Windows 7

Does anyone know of the best web hosting packages that are compatible with Windows 7? I am looking for the least expensive, with all of the standard features. The site will be used to present my portfolio.

I'm not sure that I understand the question....

If you mean if a person using Windows 7 can see your site...they all should be able to do that....if not won't last long, at this point. 7 is coming, period.

If you are looking for more about how you access the site contents for administration...I couldn't tell if justhost.com can, but I imagine that they should. That's the one I use.
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X