Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Seeking critique for some of my artworks
    PanToshi
    Neat stuff, but not graphic design per se, more digital art which is more subjective and thus hard to critique. I like your line work pieces much more than the vector polygon one - the Japanese-esque...
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • B
    Reply to Adobe ─░llustrator Please Advice
    B
    There is a quick way to roughly reproduce the artwork in Illustrator, but there will still be lots of clean-up and reassigning the colors to be three separate spot colors.

I'm using Illustrator...
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  • itouch
    itouch
    I dont need to learn all program.I just need to learn this process.I will repeat always.Thats all what they want.Other designs are same like this one.So i will learn step by step from your video and i...
    Yesterday, 11:07 PM
  • B
    B
    I'm sorry itouch, but there's really no way to teach you how to use Illustrator that quickly. Illustrator is a moderately difficult program to learn. It takes time, and there are no shortcuts.
    Yesterday, 10:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to LOGO FEEDBACK
    PrintDriver
    I think this is one of the nicer logos seen here in a while. The typography is nice.
    I don't think it looks at all like the Swiss logo KK noted, other than being in a circle.
    And I echo B's...
    Yesterday, 09:38 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modernism?

Hey, i've to do a debate on Modernism: negative influence in graphic design.

if anyone has any thoughts about this topic please help! thanks

Hello scottispetter, welcome to GDF.

Please do not create multiple threads on the same topic. The other thread has been removed.

We are not a homework service, but if you tell us what ideas you've come up with we'd be happy to discuss those with you.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Let's start with what you know about Modernism, and go from there.

I just got done with History and Analysis of Design class, so...I might have critiques about your information.
      "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X