Low Cost Poster Printing UK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Cost Poster Printing UK?

Hi folks, does anyone know of anywhere that does low cost poster printing in the UK or NI?

I need around 250 posters printed, but here's the catch, I need them done on an old style type paper, not normal poster paper... like a yellow tinted paper, or even recycled type paper... this would allow me to have them done in Mono print.. otherwise I'd have to just use normal white paper and have them printed in full colour with the old-style yellow added into my design?

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mojo
    Reply to Struggling to find clients!
    Mojo
    The stock industry used to be an ideal place for us introverts, but that's in turmoil these days. I made a decent side-income, never had to interact with anyone, and money was automatically transferred...
    Today, 09:58 PM
  • B
    Comment on DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DPI & PPI???
    B
    I think Hank just made an error on this one. He seemingly understood what he was talking about and would go into all kinds of detail. Here's are a couple of examples: http://www.graphicdesignforum.co...
    Today, 08:47 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DPI & PPI???
    PrintDriver
    Some print machines have variable DPI. Most of the wide format machines have a draft mode (crap) somewhere around 300dpi, a Production mode (which is still garbage IMO) usually under 600dpi, a Fine Quality...
    Today, 08:41 PM
  • B
    Reply to Any Tech Geeks please help me?!
    B
    I remember buying a 250MB hard drive and using it as as network storage for the design group at the newspaper where I worked. We thought we'd never fill it up, but that was when a typical Illustrator...
    Today, 08:35 PM
  • B
    Reply to deviant art website
    B
    The site is blocked where I work. I suspect the software behind the blocking identifies it as being deviant. Admittedly, some of the stuff I've seen there sort of fits that description anyway.
    Today, 08:31 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X