Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• alexthefourth
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    alexthefourth
    what would you suggest to make it easier to read?
    Today, 10:33 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    salsa
    While I CAN read it, it's not the easiest thing to read. I'm young-ish and have 20/20 vision with my contacts. A lot of people with less than perfect vision are going to struggle with this.
    Today, 10:06 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Re Branding my personal logo.
    <b>
    It took me a few seconds of looking before I saw the SB in the logo. Instead, I focused right in on the white shape, which, to me, looks sort of like the ghost of Mickey Mouse or, maybe, the torso of...
    Today, 08:50 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Paper Bags
    kemingMatters
    Location can make a huge difference, where are you located?

Are you okay with off-shoring?

Was it Macy's that had some note crazy about the horrible working conditions tucked...
    Today, 08:13 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Tablet+phone combo
    kemingMatters
    A friend of mine swears by HTC, they were still more expensive than google's (LG's) Nexus5 which has similar specs. If you go the nexus route I suggest that you buy directly from the googe, in Canada...
    Today, 08:09 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'mock-up' templates for displaying designs?

I have a plethora of designs completed, ranging from music vinyl sleeves to book jackets. I have primarily decided to display my designs 'flat'. yet, as an addition to my portfolio I would also like to display a visual representation of the actual product, i.e a 'mock-up' (see below).

I am searching for pre-made templates - or tutorial guides that are available for this purpose. I understand how this may be conceived as sheer laziness, but due to time constraints I have to cut some corners. can anybody point me in the right direction?

thanks.

may want to look at "photoshop actions" - I know there's a few floating around for book and dvd style displays. I don't have the URLs on had though, I make my own.

Or you create your own actions. Then when ever you want to display on a box, just load via layers (keeping the same layer names) and running the actions again and again and again.

Jade

Comment

THIS may be what you want. Its photoshop actions, I have some of them and they are really really good. They aint cheap tho.

Comment

Thanks for the guidance, this is what I was seeking!

Comment

Glad i could help.

Comment

The only drawback for me here is that music vinyl is not included. I am not surprised, yet if anybody is aware of an action script out there with this capability, please give me a shout! It would be much appreciated.

Comment

Heres some stuff that may help

TUT

TUT

Action <- this is the only action i can find.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X