Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• heidi
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    heidi
    Thanks for all the ideas! Here's an alternative (and obviously very rough) concept based on a bald eagle — had considered this symbol previously due to its American connotations, so went back to it...
    Today, 04:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How can I place 30 seperate quotes into one poster while still acheiving a nice look?
    PrintDriver
    Remember, posters don't have to be rectangles. Or, even if it is a rectangle, the words don't have to fill a rectangle. Think outside the box.
    Today, 04:09 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Law Firm Logo
    seamas
    While it isn't the most exciting logo in the world, I don't really think a Lawyer's office needs the excitement of a Rock star logo.

I think the fancier the logo (for a lawyer), the less...
    Today, 03:38 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Logo Critique, Please
    seamas
    The d/9 thing is just reading as an abstraction--I am not scanning it as two distinct characters joined, but as one single glyph.

On second scan, that D is just reading as a 6--especially...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    seamas
    Until I read the bit about a bird, I didn't see a bird.

I saw a book--and I have to agree that the book=education logo idea is tired and well worn.

The only other thing I thought...
    Today, 03:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a printer

I have a client who would like to get fliers printed in a waterfall or cascading format and I'm trying to find a printer that can do it. The fliers will slide in a presentation folder and will be in a stack. They will all be 8.5" wide with the first being 11" tall, the next 10.5", the next 10", etc. Does anyone know a printer that can print in this type of format?

Thanks for your help.
    Nickie

Where in the world might you be located???
    Almost any printer can do that. Your quantities would dictate cost.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X