Trying to find a printer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a printer

I have a client who would like to get fliers printed in a waterfall or cascading format and I'm trying to find a printer that can do it. The fliers will slide in a presentation folder and will be in a stack. They will all be 8.5" wide with the first being 11" tall, the next 10.5", the next 10", etc. Does anyone know a printer that can print in this type of format?

Thanks for your help.
    Nickie

Where in the world might you be located???
    Almost any printer can do that. Your quantities would dictate cost.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Looking for feedback on a logo idea
      PrintDriver
      I don't think I'd worry too much about local sign ordinances and colors.
      That is why logos can be created in black and white. If the community insists on a certain type of sign, it is easy enough...
      Today, 02:52 PM
    • UrdialesT
      Adobe Illustrator 10
      UrdialesT
      When I tried to open the .ai file in Adobe Illustrator 10, it displayed an error which states, " Adobe Illustrator file format is having difficulties " What should I do for the problem?
      Today, 12:01 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Helle there from the Netherlands
      KitchWitch
      Hi Yasinusta and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 07:24 AM
    • yasinusta
      Reply to Diamond Logo Finalists -Need Opinion on Style route?
      yasinusta
      I see here a good begin. I think you need to kill your darling and make an new logo that doesn't look like this ones. When you begin with making a new logo you got inspired by a lot of things.
      Today, 07:03 AM
    • yasinusta
      Reply to How can graphic be manipulated?
      yasinusta
      Hi, do a research in Design Psychology. You will learn a lot about manipulated graphics.
      Today, 06:50 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X