No announcement yet.

Trying to find a printer

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a printer

I have a client who would like to get fliers printed in a waterfall or cascading format and I'm trying to find a printer that can do it. The fliers will slide in a presentation folder and will be in a stack. They will all be 8.5" wide with the first being 11" tall, the next 10.5", the next 10", etc. Does anyone know a printer that can print in this type of format?

Thanks for your help.

Where in the world might you be located???
    Almost any printer can do that. Your quantities would dictate cost.

Latest Topics

• Protagonist
      Dealing with the office power trip.
      I feel like every company I've worked at I've had to deal with at least one "power trip," i.e. someone, usually a woman, who;

a. Has a psychotic obsession with being the center...
      Today, 12:37 AM
    • PaperPotato
      Free time
      I had a lot of free time to make this but wanted to know what you guys think about it. (Sorry for it being so big and quality is bad since its a screenshot because the pdf wouldn't fit)
      Today, 12:34 AM
    • PaperPotato
      Hey!! \o/
      Hello GDF community!

Well first things first i'll start of by saying my name ... Aaron. I am currently a college student going into the vast world of graphic design and very excited and slightly...
      Today, 12:13 AM
    • Buda
      Reply to Indesign hyperlinks - PDF not working on Android and some PC.
      This is an ebook that the client will be distributing to their customers. I have no control over what device or software the end user will be using. It's a bit of a nightmare.

The links are...
      Yesterday, 06:20 PM
    • maryo_io
      How this website is built ? (NSFW)
      Hello everybody !

I was surfing on internet and I cam on this website:

I want to know how can i build a website like this ? I know use photoshop...
      Yesterday, 05:14 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings