Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to embed watermark?

Hello,
    please can anyone tell me how to embed an watermark in photograph?
    I had tried a lot, but result are not up to the mark.. So please suggest me what to do!

Here you go.

tutorial
    Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men. - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
      Reply to Logo Animation Help
      Protagonist
      designzombie eerrr wrong. You can do this quickly two ways. You can use an effect called "paint on" and literally paint a brush stroke over the script (say 5 frames per stroke). From there you...
      Today, 01:42 AM
    • Protagonist
      Reply to First stabs at a personal logo
      Protagonist
      Not bad, I would prefer your counters be in the shape of the original font and not perfect circles.
      Today, 01:24 AM
    • Protagonist
      Reply to Website Critique?
      Protagonist
      The design isn't bad in my opinion although there is still a lot that you need to do in terms of coding and backend - all of which I know nothing about. But as far as design it's not bad. The background...
      Yesterday, 11:32 PM
    • Protagonist
      Reply to Motion Graphics Dissertation Advice
      Protagonist
      There isn't much out there because the industry is so new (digital, celluloid has been around for about 100 years). I'm a Motionographer and the industry is really a cross between Filmmakers, Graphic...
      Yesterday, 11:28 PM
    • Northeast Ink
      Comment on Show customer Pantones used in design
      Northeast Ink
      OK I've concluded that the best way to do it is how I'm doing it already. Manually entering in. I have PDF software that I thought might be able to generate it and seeing that there are some Scripts...
      Yesterday, 10:16 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X