No announcement yet.
How to embed watermark? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Brie
    Stupid question??
    I haven't had the need to post any type of personal message since the U/I change on this site. Now I can't for the life of my figure out if its still possible?
    Today, 06:30 PM
  • B
    Comment on Need to Recreate this Font (Efficiently)
    Just a warning on that one. The guy who claims to have designed that particular typeface and is listed on that site as being the "digitizer and hinter," well, he's a thief.

I know...
    Today, 06:28 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello
    Hi Flute and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 06:22 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Hello
    I'm sure everyone has lacked focus and attention to detail every now and then. Most of it is due to habits unrelated to the graphic design profession such as lack of sleep, lack of interest, or too many...
    Today, 06:13 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Need to Recreate this Font (Efficiently)
    Herold font... for personal & commercial use.
    Today, 06:10 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to embed watermark?

please can anyone tell me how to embed an watermark in photograph?
    I had tried a lot, but result are not up to the mark.. So please suggest me what to do!

Here you go.

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.