No announcement yet.
Open Source 3D Tutorials Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• seamas
    Reply to feedback needed on magazine spread [editorial]
    Leading is wayyy too loose now. Stay closer to the default.
    The text there is basically intended to be informational --you are making it like some High School poetry assignment.
    I really...
    Today, 08:09 PM
  • Brie
    Reply to Stupid question??
    Yours doesn't work, PD, But Kitch's does, thanks, I'll see if this person has theirs enabled.
    Today, 08:05 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Stupid question??
    I don't think so... I've received PMs from others.
    There's no button that says Private message at the top of the list of my posts?
    Edit: just checked. PM was turned on.
    Today, 07:58 PM
  • archi.r
    Reply to geting clients
    Unfortunately I'm fresh out of school and didn't work in the industry before. So I'm totally fresh in that business. I'm from Poland, but I would like to serve the clients from around the world. What...
    Today, 07:50 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Stupid question??
    When I click on your image, there is no option to PM you. You must have it locked down, lol.
    Today, 07:49 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Source 3D Tutorials

Hi Guys

Does anyone know of good 3d tutorials using open source software? I want to turn a part of my logo into 3d. I currently use GIMP and Inkscape, but dont mind using other OS software.

Thanks guys in advance

• #2 is a powerful 3d app, but you'll find that it is fairly easy to do text in it.

Blender is one good option, Sketchup from google is another. I find Sketchup to be a little easier to use and for's a dream, really.
      "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Thank you!

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.