Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless: 4 CEO/dummies 101

Hello,

My company typically hires interns every couple of months for graphic designing & yes, we pay. From time-time I will get a really new artist/intern who looks so fearful as they do not have a clue where to acquire graphic designs and since i am on the receiving end I have
    absolutely no idea where to tell them to acquire such images.

Other than my own clip art which i acquire from the internet (and I must
    say i am a clip art PROFESSIONAL thank you very much I do know my
    pre-school renditions would never cut it in the real world.

So, please help I do want to learn myself - Can anyone please lend some suggestions for those who are just starting out.

Sign,

Bet my clipart looks better than yours

xoxxoooo

lee

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...hread.php?t=42

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=2830
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

garricks, if you were in the Atlanta area right now...I would KISS you. Thank you so much.

xoxoxooo

lee

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
        Reply to need critique
        KitchWitch
        Hi Gogogo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 08:17 AM
      • joelanthon
        Reply to New Logo for Organic Foods
        joelanthon
        I think it is good and has potential. My first impresion was that I didnt immediatly see what the word was in green because the type is too moved around and not too readable. I also agree there is too...
        Yesterday, 11:48 PM
      • Buda
        Reply to Critique Me...
        Buda
        Interesting. If all your work is at this level, I'd say it is good enough to get into design school. Did they give you reasons why you didn't make it?

In terms of real world critique, if...
        Yesterday, 11:45 PM
      • Buda
        Reply to Newcomer
        Buda
        Hi Wayne, when you say background design, are you meaning the white text on red pattern in the background?
        Yesterday, 11:41 PM
      • Buda
        Reply to need critique
        Buda
        Not a bad start, and definitely a fair place where you can improve and grow.

The illustrations are a good start, I'm sure if you worked on them some more, you could give them a bit more refining....
        Yesterday, 11:38 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X