Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first book review: Making Ideas Happen by Scott Belsky

Hey,

This is my first review I've ever done. I hope it helps. I plan on doing more in the coming weeks.

Best,
    Jahanzeb

Review Link: http://www.storyofarealboy.com/2010/...-scott-belsky/

I hope I've posted this in the correct location.

I've written a few reviews and they can be tough. At the end they should leave the reader with a good understanding of what is being reviewed and if it is something they will receive a benefit from. That was a good review, good job.

Comment

Thanks Kool for taking the time to read it and very glad you enjoyed it. It is tough to write the review, what points to cover etc.. can be a bit daunting.

Next book I'm going to try review is " made to stick", looking forward to that one. Writing reviews is actually making me take better notes and my comprehension of the subjects seem to have gone up.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Any ideas for a logo for a window tinting company
        PrintDriver
        Knowing illustrator isn't knowing design.
        I have a bit of knowledge on installing window films too...but wouldn't do a car on a bet. Nor would I do an on-site install over 5 small-ish windows. It...
        Today, 11:52 AM
      • burgerme
        Reply to Copyright issue?
        burgerme
        Already took screenshots of the convo. Once they said to me "bloggers do it all the time," I wasn't going to continue trying to educate them....
        Today, 11:39 AM
      • PrintDriver
        PrintDriver
        It's not enough to "give credit."
        It is up to the company that owns the photos/product whether THEY want you to be doing them any favors.
        Brand is by association. The owners of the...
        Today, 11:29 AM
      • burgerme
        burgerme
        This got un-fun will quick. They are under the impression that giving credit is enough because it will give the company exposure to sell their products. It reeks of, "we are doing them a favor by...
        Today, 10:39 AM
      • burgerme
        Reply to Yes, I did spec work. Now I want out!
        burgerme
        Weird, I I know I posted a reply the other day but it's not showing up. What gives?
        Today, 10:30 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X