Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• DanCMU
    Reply to Break points and Responsive design
    DanCMU
    I'm a developer for a digital agency and can personally vouch for the benefit of mock-ups. How else can a developer code against a design if they don't exist? In terms of development/design time, desktop...
    Today, 09:01 AM
  • DanCMU
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    DanCMU
    On devices with retina displays, their resolution is high enough that it, effectively, resizes images to get them looking the right size (in a nutshell). This is often the cause of image problems like...
    Today, 08:56 AM
  • DanCMU
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    DanCMU
    Thanks very much, appreciate the feedback.

I did make all of the other letters gray, and it did emphasize the two "e"s but it then became a bit more difficult to distinguish the...
    Today, 08:40 AM
  • jessica21
    Reply to Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    jessica21
    Thanks CataclysmX and Designia! I will continue my search for the right typeface....
    Today, 05:24 AM
  • LumLum1013
    My thread went missing?
    LumLum1013
    I posted a new thread in The Crit Pit about a week ago. It was approved, a few members have replied to it and I was able to access it for few days.
    Then I received email notifications of a few new...
    Today, 04:25 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first book review: Making Ideas Happen by Scott Belsky

Hey,

This is my first review I've ever done. I hope it helps. I plan on doing more in the coming weeks.

Best,
    Jahanzeb

Review Link: http://www.storyofarealboy.com/2010/...-scott-belsky/

I hope I've posted this in the correct location.

I've written a few reviews and they can be tough. At the end they should leave the reader with a good understanding of what is being reviewed and if it is something they will receive a benefit from. That was a good review, good job.

Comment

Thanks Kool for taking the time to read it and very glad you enjoyed it. It is tough to write the review, what points to cover etc.. can be a bit daunting.

Next book I'm going to try review is " made to stick", looking forward to that one. Writing reviews is actually making me take better notes and my comprehension of the subjects seem to have gone up.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X