Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to GDF's Portfolios
    HotButton
    Some impressive work for big-name clients there. Love the GFOS stuff especially. Site works well for the most part, but a couple links misdirect. Example: Clicking the the Shock Absorber Order Card lands...
    Today, 03:34 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Graphic design dissertation questions
    PrintDriver
    This is very telling:

The professor wants you to do an analysis of some aspect of design.
    It sounds like the same old same old junk like "Psychology of color in product...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • ISitude
    ISitude
    I agree with your teacher's position and critical remarks.

PD's comment is I think the correct approach ...and would of been the way I'd proceed according to her instruction/rule(s)...
    Today, 03:16 PM
  • CarrotOnAStick
    CarrotOnAStick
    and i just found the letter there in a box in the back of the attic, it said The proposal is too short and does not address all heading required in the brief, the topic is very vague - you must do substantial...
    Today, 03:06 PM
  • CarrotOnAStick
    CarrotOnAStick
    I've spent the past 2 days tearing my bedroom apart looking for it because my sister got married at the start of this month which meant the entire house had to be cleaned top to bottom meaning the letter...
    Today, 02:51 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X