Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Project Management
    HotButton
    I agree with that.

Basecamp and other workgroup tools like it come with all the features you need to solve those workflow problems except one: Discipline.

That discipline can...
    Today, 05:39 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Project Management
    kemingMatters
    Before you spend all of this time on solving a very real problem, I would discuss the issue at length with your boss and offer to provide solutions based on the understanding that you will have to have...
    Today, 05:03 PM
  • com_amy
    Project Management
    com_amy
    I recently started at a new company (commercial real estate) and they have very limited project management.

The basic workflow is:
    1. A request for a proposal or presentation is sent...
    Today, 03:25 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on New Graphics Design Team | Division 1 | Has Benefits | Join Now
    kemingMatters
    a office space oppose to b office space, I wonder if that's Mike Judge's... excuse me sir, I do believe that you have my stapler...

Where do we enter our 6 pieces of flair?
    Today, 02:52 PM
  • Kool
    Comment on Any one use 3D printer machine ?
    Kool
    That "Attachment" link is just a link to nothing that this crappy software adds to a post when you attach an image. Nothing dangerous, just annoying
    Today, 02:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the search 4 the right khaki pantone color

Heeeeelllllpppp:

Guys i really need your help on this one. I need a really cool "khaki" color pantone color for one of my design (graphic tees).

The Tee I am considering is a tank top and the design has a military type of a feel/look...an eagle, etc but not US colors of course....

I don't want it 2 dark so maybe a light or medium color please help me.

thank guys

LeoniE (with an E)

Try 4495
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

uugghhh, i've looked & looked its so hard 2 see any image with this pantone color as i still don't really know what it looks like...

I saw one: PMS 466C - hoping someone is also familiar with this one??

Comment

ahhh finally see it, thinking much 2 dark....i want something a little more lighter.

thank

Comment

4505 c looks rather interesting???? brother this sucks.

Comment

466 is a camel colour. Or maybe even a milky cup of tea.

4505 is a medium/light khaki.
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I got the 466 from a thread I read from someone else also looking for a kaki color...the 466 came highly recommeded....I saw it at a t-shirt company and i thought it was rather nice but yes, seeing on the computer and in person can be misrepresentation.

So, in your personal opinion you still think the 4505 is a much better suit???

Thank for any assistance.

Comment

You haven't got a pantone book yet? Most of my clients don't need one, but if you are particular about colour, then you need one.

Using words used to describe colour can be tricky because words can mean different things to different people. I would not call 466 a khaki colour. Khaki and tea are not similar to me. But maybe you would consider them to be similar colours.

I remember a time when a client had painted their office walls "latte". They couldn't give me a pantone colour but they were happy for me to just pick a "latte" colour. Unfortunately what I call latte was not what they had in mind. Latte to me is a very milky coffee. What they meant by latte was what I would call um...shitakke mushroom. Or the dark gills or underside of a button mushroom.

Comment

466 isn't really khaki to me?

Very camel and not really 'green' enough.

449 or 450 would be my idea?

Comment

And the winning pantone is 14-1014 TPX. I spent all day looking at kaki colors plus I had a man's kaki shirt already in my home so seeing it up front and with my design which i already had a physical sample made-made my decision of not using khaki after rather simple.

I am really liking this color. I saw different versions of it on:

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc...?Track=RIVERSC

Everything from Tees, hats, to sneakers and i was sold. This is exactly what i had in
                    mind. Close 2nd's: 13-0917 - Italian Straw & 13-0815 - Banana Crepe

Any thoughts on my colour? Oh by the way budafist I've always liked 4505 that is such a great color.

Comment

14-1014 TPX? That's not a Pantone I've heard of. I'm guessing pantone for fabric is completely different to pantone for print?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                      Working...
                      X