No announcement yet.
Free Webinar: Managing Critical Colour Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Kayekaye
    Reply to Eraser tool doesn't stick...
    Take a screen shot of the job open and all the windows open that you are using. The brush palette and any others you have open....
    Today, 02:27 AM
  • B
    Reply to Feedback for a coffee company logo!
    I'll argue that this impression isn't actually the case. Yes, there are plenty of high-profile companies that have moved from more complicated logos to simpler ones, but honestly, that's been true for...
    Today, 01:42 AM
  • bsimpson1015
    Looking for feedback on logo design

I'm new to this so, I've been working on a logo for a dog walking company and what I have now is solid but I feel like that something could be added. If anyone wants to suggest on...
    Today, 12:41 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Stupid question??
    The settings say it is on and that it's set for "all users," not just subscribers.
    It doesn't work if you click on Messages either?

Eh. Forum bug, probably. Hopefully Brie...
    Today, 12:34 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Feedback for a coffee company logo!
    Let's back up.
    You say this is for a class.
    What was the exact design brief? Because all you said was look at it and tell you what we think. There is no context for us to know if it will work...
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.