Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Question on how did make the graphics
    HotButton
    This is kind of like posting pictures of 4 different houses, and asking the same question; how did they build these houses, and where can I learn?

The answer is much less superficial than...
    Today, 07:42 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to First Things First
    PrintDriver
    ''The role of the designer'' varies with what type of working situation the designer is working under.
    There is no role of the designer that can be defined generically, though I suppose, from my...
    Today, 07:26 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Question on how did make the graphics
    PrintDriver
    Do you mean the part after we tell you that you have to start with knowing how to draw and/or paint?
    Because all of these are slightly different. At least 2 of them are hand ''painted'' in a realistic...
    Today, 07:14 AM
  • JacksonS
    Font ID Please
    JacksonS
    Does anyone know what the font is for the "Build my wedding" type on this logo, not the "Bali" Image is attached

Thanks !...
    Today, 05:24 AM
  • padf_ot
    First Things First
    padf_ot
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.. So, hello! I'm currently doing my bachelors in Singapore, under the University of West England, Bristol's curriculum. I'm currently doing a research for my extended studies,...
    Today, 03:22 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X