X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• print design - work samples

I'm looking for books or websites that show examples of print design (brochures, catalogs, etc) in their entirety, displaying all or most of the spreads in the piece, as opposed to just one or two pages.

An example of what I mean:

I think seeing entire projects like this can really give you a sense of the flow and pacing of a piece, and will reveal how the designer approached the layout from a birds eye view. Work samples like this seem really hard to find. It would be invaluable for students or anyone interested in this type of design really.

If anyone has any resources please let me know!

Cheers

I'm sorry to say I don't know where you might find other examples like this, but thank you for posting it I honestly never thought about looking for it, but your example gave me some inspiration.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X