Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know your a geek when...

... you're excited about this:

Pantone has a beta color manger software.... downloading it now, so I'm not sure how great it is... I'll let you know!

linky
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland

Mac only, I'm out.
    Less be more.

Comment

Also, just noticed it currently only for Macs... and for it to be free you have to be registered with them... that's free too... I get their weekly emails ...
      Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
      - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

LOL... and I guess I'm not downloading it... failed to read before I clicked... It's coming soon...
        - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

People who live near the OTHER Rochester don't seem so bright :P
          Less be more.

Comment

lol.... nope!
            - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Originally posted by Ang View Post
              Pantone has a beta color manger software....
              I'd guess it's not coming out until much closer to Christmas...
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I prob should ready before I post, but either way its pretty cool!
                - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Ang...you might want to try again...I just downloaded it. Unless....maybe people from Wisconsin get it first..because we rock!!!
                  "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf29a View Post
                    Ang...you might want to try again...I just downloaded it. Unless....maybe people from Wisconsin get it first..because we rock!!!
                    Aparently so... It was definitely not working yesterday, but alas NOW I am downloading it... lol...
                    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Thanks for such a great share. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gordom
                        Reply to Feedback on company logo design.
                        gordom
                        Thanks for all your suggestions Guys.
                        Well, I'm not convinced to use Monospaced font (frankly speaking its not my favourite kind ).

I tried to follow B clues instead. I changed...
                        Today, 06:17 AM
                      • LilleGris
                        Book cover design - best practice?
                        LilleGris
                        Book cover design - best practice?

I design books and book covers and it all works well. However I think that personally I have a bad practice that takes far too much time:
                        I design...
                        Today, 06:17 AM
                      • PrintDriver
                        Comment on Ad Specs Question
                        PrintDriver
                        It's been surprising me lately how often cheap trumps quality.
                        Like using car wrap vinyl when you should be using photo quality prints...
                        Just sayin'...
                        Today, 06:05 AM
                      • PrintDriver
                        Reply to Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
                        PrintDriver
                        BTW, I have a question for you.
                        Do you know how highly rated the GDF is on Google results and what happens if JCookeDesign is put in there?
                        The first two entries are WhoIs databases. The third...
                        Today, 06:01 AM
                      • PrintDriver
                        Reply to Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
                        PrintDriver
                        You'd be surprised how surprised some people are that there is a ''service tax'' on design services.
                        I would put it in your initial contract and would absolutely NOT wait to discuss on the first...
                        Today, 05:58 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                      Working...
                      X