Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Portfolio Site Design
    KitchWitch
    Hi Thebombman53 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 06:38 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Apartment Logo Feedback
    PrintDriver
    Signage is never a single driving factor, though it should be considered as being just as important as mobile or print applications. What an odd mindset to have when it comes to branding. Once a logo...
    Today, 06:33 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Personal Logo Concepts
    KitchWitch
    You can use the IMG link to link something on a photo hosting website, that always works for me. Just copy the IMG link into the body of the comment or post, not in the link feature.
    Today, 06:32 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    Christmas cards were printed in October to avoid the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Christmas/Valentines Day crush.
    Just sayin'.....
    Today, 06:31 PM
  • cysir
    Comment on Personal Logo Concepts
    cysir
    I see what you mean. The first thing I did was try to draw it by hand in photoshop, but that didn't work out. I'll play around with it after work. Thanks for the advice!
    Today, 06:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Clip Art? It can't be this hard to find...

Looking for clip art of a ferris wheel for a raffle ticket I need to design. Coming across nothing but spammy sites and sites that say FREE but then want you to pay. It shouldn't be this hard to find, wtf do teachers do when they need free art for the classroom? Halp!!
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Does it HAVE to be clipart? Can it be a photo? Sxc.hu and Dreamstime's free site have quite a few free ferris wheel stock photos.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Nah, no photo or else I would be in great shape as I have several photos from the fair here. This blows though, can't believe it is this hard to find.....
      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by D-Frag View Post
        It shouldn't be this hard to find, wtf do teachers do when they need free art for the classroom?
        They just use google images and take whatever they want... if it's not used for profit and in an educational environment them they won't get sued... sad but true.
        I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Does your company own any clip art book/CD combos? I have a set at my desk that's probably 10+ years old, but it's been good for getting country flags and other basic shapes in vector format. Most of it is horrible 'art', but it's a good basis for some projects.

Comment

Yeah we don't have one of those here. Regretting it at the moment. I think I found a workaround for this project though.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X