Package Design 101

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Package Design 101

Am a rare bird who has actually learned what I know of package design on the job. Need to acquire additional knowledge about technical aspects (not design aspects) like how to spec a job to send to a printer, box construction, printer lingo. Any suggestions on seminars or classes, online resources. Maybe a book exists called "Package Design for Dummies." To repeat, am not looking for a design course.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sipraomer
    Reply to Please Critique Web Design Mockup
    sipraomer
    Please give any suggestions to improve the design so I can invoke the above mentioned moods....
    Today, 04:40 AM
  • PixelAce
    Comment on Logo Critique. Only hobby
    PixelAce
    ok but almost everything you do, you have to be good at it and do your work the best you can because you have some responsibilities. There is so much more than graphic indentity of a company so no need...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • Rachel B
    linking pages via master pages with smart text reflow
    Rachel B
    Hi Gang, long time no see! Been painting murals for awhile now! Now with a few books to design I am having a problem with my master pages in indd CS6.
    Master A is the first 2 spreads of a chapter,...
    Today, 03:45 AM
  • photo4arteu
    Reply to Please critique my work
    photo4arteu
    KitchWith, thank You. I read the rules, and I will follow them.
    Yesterday, 07:10 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Portfolio Question!
    PrintDriver
    If you are talking about a portfolio you have in a case and take with you to interviews where you will be doing a presentation of the work, a written blurb is not needed.

If you are talking...
    Yesterday, 07:04 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X