Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designing Obama!

http://digital.designing-obama.com/

Thought this was very interesting indeed - perhaps a valuable resource for someone

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Help with the lost website!
    B
    FTP is short for File Transfer Protocol, which is just an Internet protocol used to transfer files to and from FTP-enabled servers. An FTP client would typically be used to retrieve the actual WordPress...
    Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  • pilotguy251
    Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
    pilotguy251
    I apologize and thanks for your response. Took a look at the Forum Rules, FAQ's and Guidelines as I like to post in the most respectful way possible when joining a new forum. Here it is in full size...
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • Aur0x
    Forum singnature
    Aur0x
    Hi guys

ide like to get a forum signature done up for me. It needs to be 555 pixels by 125 pixels

i want to use this image and have my name (Aur0xx) in red in a cool font to...
    Yesterday, 09:16 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
    PanToshi
    Hi Pilotguy and welcome to GDF.

I can't see the mark too well with the added watermark over it. You say it contains a plane and a train (which I can't see). Where did you get those elements?...
    Yesterday, 08:26 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
    PanToshi
    To add to what B has said, although you are approaching the endeavor as a ''free time'' hobby-like weekend project, it is indeed a business and will need to be treated as such. Without a business plan,...
    Yesterday, 08:16 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X