Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designing Obama!

http://digital.designing-obama.com/

Thought this was very interesting indeed - perhaps a valuable resource for someone

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
    Comment on Website Critique?
    praxis11
    It's not an issue of inexperience in web design work. My guess is that you put the site together without putting much thought into its purpose. As Calebninja notes, 'It seems to be a mix of a personal...
    Today, 02:44 PM
  • JCookeDesign
    Comment on Website Critique?
    JCookeDesign
    Yeah, seriously ya prick.. I'm well aware that my website needs a lot of work.. That's why I'm asking for help on what to specifically change. I haven't done a whole lot of web design work.
    Today, 12:32 PM
  • B
    Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
    B
    ''I could never understand why designers buy Macs when they can have twice the hardware for the same price.''

I'm one of those Mac users who doesn't go the route you're suggesting, and here's...
    Today, 12:12 PM
  • JordanW
    Comment on Packaging Vendor
    JordanW
    Thanks. We're actually located in Southern CA.
    Today, 11:50 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
    PrintDriver
    You strike me as the type of guy who is well-accustomed to software and systems. The average user like the guys in our front office, can break things unintentionally by just looking at them. Either system...
    Today, 07:25 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X