• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Design Processes

http://www.freelancereview.net/a-vis...omment-page-1/

Enjoy

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

I love those "process" vids - especially the ones that "esplain". I have found that if you have an adequate explaination, some foam core and some spray mount - you can sell just about anything. I have the last two down - just not the first. It should be "self-evident". If it isn't I just give myself an F and move on.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Comment

Reminds me of this, from the late Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman.

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm

1. Write down the problem.

2. Think very hard.

3. Write down the answer.

When I recall all the time I could've saved if I'd learnt this astounding technique earlier... well, I don't like to think about it. Not very hard anyway.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MohamedMellouky
        Comment on Nice to meet you from MOROCCO
        MohamedMellouky
        Thank you. and thank you for your welcome
        Today, 04:08 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Salon Logo
        PrintDriver
        I'll mention too that most stock image EULA's usually forbid use in logos. Might want to check your stock image license before proceeding.
        Today, 11:51 AM
      • axylexu
        New in Here
        axylexu
        Hi there, I'm Alex . I started photography when i was 14 . That means 13 years ago. I'm not a pro . I use a Nikon D5300 Body with 18-55mm 1:3,5-5,6 g vr II lens , AF-S Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8G. I started to...
        Today, 11:05 AM
      • Craig B
        Reply to Nice to meet you from MOROCCO
        Craig B
        Welcome to the forum. As far as I know, sharing a link to your portfolio is certainly ok. However, advertising links are not ok.
        Today, 09:16 AM
      • Biggs097
        Reply to Anyone know what font this is?
        Biggs097
        Looks like a novelty typeface. The base of it is essentially Copperplate. With someones personal twist to it. It also has elements from a typeface called Copper Penny, particularly the bits within the...
        Today, 08:58 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X