No announcement yet.

Any programs for photo frames?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any programs for photo frames?

Hello guys,

I 'm trying to add some effects to my photos,so I need your help to find a good site or program..Any suggestions?

p.s I couldn't find the right place to post this so I opened a new thread.

Thank you in advance,

What software have you got already?

a google search yields many results.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Are you looking specifically for adding frames around your photos? Look at onOne Software's PhotoFrame. They have versions that integrate with Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, or as stand-alone applications.
      My Racing Photography

Actually I don't use already any program for this job.I'd like to find anything about decorating photos,but the photo frames is a good start!:-)The link seems to be very interesting!!Thank you!

Latest Topics

• BlueCrab
          Reply to Looking for mentor
          Calebninja: Sorry my post was not meant to attack your criticisms on youtube tutorials and blogs, but more so to spark the question as to the resources available to make a designer better outside of school....
          Today, 03:02 PM
        • calebninja

I can only speak for myself but I was responding to learning design from a blog and YouTube videos. There was never mention of well known design books, workshops, case studies,...
          Today, 02:34 PM
        • BlueCrab
          I've seen that a lot of the professionals on this forum put a heavy emphasis on schooling (rightfully so). However outside a handful of very good schools I think some would be surprised at how the majority...
          Today, 12:58 PM
        • B
          Reply to How can I create this text effect?
          Just a slightly off-topic observation, but the artwork in question is a great example of how complicated, hard-to-produce effects don't necessarily add up to good design.
          Today, 10:48 AM
        • Craig B
          Reply to Looking for an Online Graphic Design Tool with Specific Features
          Craig B
          I've seen some people put together some pretty decent graphs/charts, etc. through Power BI ... maybe, MAYBE, that would work.
          Today, 09:16 AM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings