Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to What is this product ? please
    kemingMatters
    Hello tankboy03, welcome to GDF!
    We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 12:48 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator Ultimate Resource Thread
    kemingMatters
    Hello sumoncps, welcome to GDF!
    We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 12:33 PM
  • tankboy03
    What is this product ? please
    tankboy03
    Hello everyone, I have a little strange request. I am looking to identify a product, Aerosol, it may be varnish or waterproofing, if you could tell me what it is and the brand would help me a lot. thank...
    Today, 12:20 PM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Two-Page Spread PDF | Background Split
    StudioMonkey
    I always specify a PDF for artwork and if its a booklet I always ask for single pages not spreads.

Maxal the thermometer looks odd because you have bleed - this gives an extra bit on the...
    Today, 10:01 AM
  • sumoncps
    Reply to so... What do you guys DO???
    sumoncps
    Clipping Path is a particular type of photoshop path that assists the image to clip-out the unwanted pixel. The paths are drawn with pen tool in Adobe photoshop and then the photoshop path is saved as...
    Today, 09:29 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any programs for photo frames?

Hello guys,

I 'm trying to add some effects to my photos,so I need your help to find a good site or program..Any suggestions?

p.s I couldn't find the right place to post this so I opened a new thread.

Thank you in advance,
    Alex

What software have you got already?

a google search yields many results.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Are you looking specifically for adding frames around your photos? Look at onOne Software's PhotoFrame. They have versions that integrate with Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, or as stand-alone applications.

http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/photoframe/
      My Racing Photography

Comment

Actually I don't use already any program for this job.I'd like to find anything about decorating photos,but the photo frames is a good start!:-)The link seems to be very interesting!!Thank you!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X