Comment on Print image quality
    KitchWitch
    I usually go with, "It's illegal to use that image. Sorry."
    Today, 04:41 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Print image quality
    KitchWitch
    Hi Lacey and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:40 PM
  • redeyesi
    Reply to New Logo for a Glass Bottle Cutting Device
    redeyesi
    Many thanks again for your help and feedback. My background is that I've worked as a graphic designer for several years some years ago mainly focussing on layouts for magazines and then developing adverts...
    Today, 04:17 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Print image quality
    HotButton
    You probably need to have a candid discussion of this matter with someone who is in a position to empower your expertise. Hardening up your language a bit might help get your points across too...
    Today, 03:52 PM
  • Laceycowgurl
    Print image quality
    Laceycowgurl
    How do you handle client/bosses that don't get it about using picture from the internet for print ad use? I'm about to loose it. Lol I have explained I don't know how many times that first we have to...
    Today, 03:25 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice online stock photo gallery

Just came across an interesting royalty free stock photo gallery.

http://www.absolutvision.com

Costs $99 per year for full membership. Worth every penny.
    Suitable for large format and litho.
    You could download nice, free large format images every month if you register as well!
    And the site seems to be growing each week with new images!

Eric
    Full Moon Production

Thanks for posting that. Just what I need to get one of my new clients started who has little money to work with.

Ron
    designphorum.com

Comment

ahhhh, you guys are waaaay behind.... check out SXC for FREE stock photos...you'll thank me later!!

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X