X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astonishing xmas cards

Im looking for books that give ideas to make great xmas/gift/greeting cards with coptic/uv varnishes or any other kind of goodies.

nothing in mind?

Comment

Nope, but I designed a varnished xmas card for our company this year. It has "tis the season" across the front in varnish and a pretty flowery texture in varnish on the back. Lots of white space.

I wouldn't call it astonishing, but it's a nice way to show off our new printer. (it does varnish as a 5th colour)
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

can you post pics of it here?

Comment

Well the file itself doesn't look that flash because the spot varnish is just in yellow. If I remember to get a photo of the final product though I will post it on here.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X