X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astonishing xmas cards

Im looking for books that give ideas to make great xmas/gift/greeting cards with coptic/uv varnishes or any other kind of goodies.

nothing in mind?

Comment

Nope, but I designed a varnished xmas card for our company this year. It has "tis the season" across the front in varnish and a pretty flowery texture in varnish on the back. Lots of white space.

I wouldn't call it astonishing, but it's a nice way to show off our new printer. (it does varnish as a 5th colour)
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

can you post pics of it here?

Comment

Well the file itself doesn't look that flash because the spot varnish is just in yellow. If I remember to get a photo of the final product though I will post it on here.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X