Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I quires on how much I can charge for a high school football logo. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• MalcolmTheCat
    Reply to Cafe Logo
    MalcolmTheCat
    I updated the design to hopefully remove the...unwanted imagery people see, (Istill don't,) and to make the 3 cups aspect of it clearer. I dropped the directional arrow and removed the name (that still...
    Today, 06:08 PM
  • MalcolmTheCat
    Comment on Cafe Logo
    MalcolmTheCat
    Seamas, I didn't get to see the Tesco thing, but, since I live in the US, that's not really a surprise. It does make you wonder how things like that get through. I used to work at a competitor, Sainsbury's....
    Today, 05:51 PM
  • MalcolmTheCat
    Comment on Cafe Logo
    MalcolmTheCat
    I know the owners.
    Today, 05:47 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Logo critique
    seamas
    Though I am not personally offended by mocking religion or religious figures, your client is a dumbass if they want to use such mockery as a business name.

But as a person...
    Today, 05:43 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Final Art Disclaimer
    kemingMatters
    Pay a lawyer to either review yours or write one up for you.
    Today, 05:40 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quires on how much I can charge for a high school football logo.

I created 3 cardinal logos just for fun and a friend of mines said that I can sell it to a high school in jersey that uses the same logo as the NFL. Of course mines look and designed defiantly but I was thinking....how much would I charge a high school. Maybe you guys can take a look and tell me.

PS: This is the first time here...kool website by the way.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs41/f/20...by_nel9784.jpg

not sure about pricing but i have to say...those are some badazz designs

Link removed

its all about viewers and amount used
    but for a high school the price wont be too much (imo)
    Last edited by Buda; 12-01-2010, 09:28 AM. Reason: Link removed

Comment

Sorry, I had to remove your link HxC Artist. It refers to actual prices which is not allowed on these forums.

Forum Rules

7. Discussions about pricing are not allowed. This thread explains why.
      nel9784, feel free to poke around these Very Important threads. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes
      Last edited by Buda; 12-01-2010, 09:31 AM.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

If you do a logo, you sell the logo completely. It isn't about viewers or the number of times it's used. You sell it and the new owner can do anything they want with it.
        Assuming your logos are vector.
        if they are not, they are just pretty pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
          If you do a logo, you sell the logo completely. It isn't about viewers or the number of times it's used. You sell it and the new owner can do anything they want with it.
          Assuming your logos are vector.
          if they are not, they are just pretty pictures.
          Of course when ever I do a job I don't make one I make a couple. Then they choose what they like. Also when it comes to logos I do it in illustrator.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X