Mock-Up Product Templates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock-Up Product Templates?

Not sure if it has been posted, but does anyone know if there's a source for blank product templates and mock-ups for presenting the designs? I've seen a few blank cd/dvd, book, outdoor advertising, bottle/can etc templates, but have not been able to find anything good regarding the printables - brochures, stack of fliers and business cards, corporate identity package mock-ups etc.
    Thanks!
    Clear conscience is usually a sign of bad memory...
    ---------------------
    Selektor

stockphoto sites have lots of them.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to Portfolio usage of work
      KitchWitch
      If you've looked into fair use and still don't know the answer, I would recommend you speak to a lawyer. If the artist asks you to take their work down, the polite thing to do is take it down. If, however,...
      Today, 12:59 PM
    • B
      Reply to Heyy,
      B
      Those of us who work directly with clients all have the same problem.

So just a little personal insight from my several decades doing this stuff: clients usually want something different...
      Today, 12:13 PM
    • pers0n
      Portfolio usage of work
      pers0n
      Can someone make you take down something on your portfolio web site?

I don't claim copyright on them, however I see that there is Copyright Fair Use, which means you are allowed to put things...
      Today, 12:11 PM
    • pers0n
      Reply to Advise please for an Unpaid Internship = Slave
      pers0n
      People will take advantage of you, if you let them. Don't do free work, don't volunteer for any business, unless you are paid on the clock.

Welcome to the rat race, you have to stick up for...
      Today, 12:06 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Critique Please?
      PrintDriver
      All of the line weights are the same. I'd do some more thinking about the sound being the same weight as the CF.
      Is it a political lobbying group? or a political action group. I don't normally associate...
      Today, 11:58 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X