Mock-Up Product Templates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock-Up Product Templates?

Not sure if it has been posted, but does anyone know if there's a source for blank product templates and mock-ups for presenting the designs? I've seen a few blank cd/dvd, book, outdoor advertising, bottle/can etc templates, but have not been able to find anything good regarding the printables - brochures, stack of fliers and business cards, corporate identity package mock-ups etc.
    Thanks!
    Clear conscience is usually a sign of bad memory...
    ---------------------
    Selektor

stockphoto sites have lots of them.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
      Reply to Best software for my new font?
      PanToshi
      Hi rosannak and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 06:23 PM
    • rosannak
      Best software for my new font?
      rosannak
      Hello !

I am creating a font and I need your guys' help with the software I have to use.

I am making a font that consists out of images. And I'm looking for software to connect...
      Today, 05:32 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Hey there everybody!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Gill and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Today, 05:30 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Question about website creation
      KitchWitch
      Hi Pixelw3 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 05:28 PM
    • G.J.
      Hey there everybody!
      G.J.
      Insert general greeting here, hi, hello! Call me Gill. I'm a graphic design student (or rather, a Fine Arts student scrambling to get into graphic design) from the American Midwest, hoping to break into...
      Today, 04:20 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X