Looking for quality, stylistically consistant CLIP ART

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for quality, stylistically consistant CLIP ART

I'm a graphic designer at a big organisation that produces educational resources. I produce templates for non-designers to use, and am looking for a (large) library of clip art, which is consistent in illustrative style, and good quality. I haven't been able to find anything online, can any one please suggest where I can find this?
    Thanks for any assistance.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kbarry
    Reply to Projects to spruce up portfolio
    kbarry
    To be honest, some of it is dated. I've been in publishing for a couple of years and although I did do graphic design, there were several other things I did. Not a lot of things that are incredibly worth...
    Today, 03:27 PM
  • Faye F. Cagle
    Reply to Work from UK for an US company
    Faye F. Cagle
    I think it shouldn't be a problem since you will be working remotely. You can get the wages in USA bank account to avoid tax issues in the UK. It may depend on what visa category your are applying in...
    Today, 02:05 PM
  • Biggs097
    Reply to Poster for a school project
    Biggs097
    Bring the type together. Unify the typography. Something like this. Just an idea.
    Today, 01:10 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Poster for a school project
    seamas
    Two out of three of the performers were brutally murdered (and hated each other).

That's NOT a fun party.
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Please critique my jazz poster
    seamas
    Definitely a do-over.

One problem is you have too many quotation marks. You don't need them.

Also, when listing the band members, you should not have Milou on one line, then...
    Today, 11:21 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X