Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• TomMonTom
    Is salary.com et al full of shit?
    TomMonTom
    It's really difficult to price ones ability when offers come in way bellow whatever average there is for the amount of experience anyone seems to have. I'm trying to figure out a good rate is and if any...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Alright then, thank you all for your answers
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    Right now, at work, I'm using an early 2011 MacBook Pro. It's had no problems at all. I'll likely get a new one early next year, but I'm in no hurry because I don't want to give up the 17-inch display....
    Yesterday, 09:47 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Overall I haven't really ever had any problems with macs either. Basically just the grpahics card problems I've been talking about. And the 2011 MBP is notorious for them (which is what I have now)....
    Yesterday, 09:40 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    This is a puzzling discussion because the things described run counter to my experiences.

I've been buying Macs since 1984, and have probably owned, maybe, a couple dozen of them. Also during...
    Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Headed Wolf vector?

I need a three headed wolf. I really need a place to find lots of vectors. Found a few.

Thanks
    C

I would suggest google wolf, then choose three wolves with the right posture , mix those in a hand drawing and start vectoring a collage-ish three headed wolf, at least it will be original work....
    "There is hope in honest error; none in the icy perfections of the mere stylist."
    C.R.M.

Comment

Even get some tracing paper and find a picture of a wolf , trace around their head and do a few versions of different wolves in poses. You can then overlay the tracing paper on each other until you find a mix you like, then finally draw the mixed vector head yourself in illustrator.

I'm sorry, I don't have a 3 headed wolf vector lying around.

I'm sure you could find someone to draw you one for a fee, by posting in the classified section.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Graphic designers who know how to draw aren't wasting time looking for vector art.

Comment

Well sometimes time can be a factor. I'd love to draw most my own vectors, but just don't have the time, especially when I can find most of what I need on stock sites. But none-the-less I wouldn't even bother looking for a vector of a 3-headed wolf, I'd be out my pen and mediocre drawing/tracing skills and then computerising my drawing. Else I might ask a mate or two who is nifty with drawing skills to conjure me up something I can work with.

Comment

Actually I meant custom vector art. As Kool once mentioned, if the clip art exists and the clip art is acceptable, why waste time drawing it.

Also remember that tracing an image is derivative. You can use images for references for freehanding but you can run into trouble with tracing.

Comment

You've never seen me trace, it's worse than my freehand

Comment

Thanks

No, trust me. That can be the case in a lot of instances... but not when you work for a wage and usually your job is crossing come baseball bats and having the customer flip out like it's the first time they've even seen it. I am not going to draw this dumb thing. I will definitely end up building this in a couple of seconds. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Personally, I'd go with a 4 headed wolf, because that would be better than 2 headed wolf, but nowhere near as good a s 5 headed wolf.

Comment

An entire shirt filled with wolf heads... and one regular dog head that no one will notice. Instant seller.

Comment

Just speaking for myself, I'll always take a 3-headed wolf over a 4-header. I find the grouping of 4 to be just a little too balanced and static. I prefer the livelier groupings and asymmetry of odd numbers, so we'd be agreed on the magnificence of the 5-headed variety.

Maybe if it were a 4-headed wolf and one of the heads was affected by dwarfism or gigantism then you'd have something.

Comment

Why use a dog head when you could use a kitten!!!

I love wolves on clothes

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                        Working...
                        X