Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Can anyone help identifying this script typeface?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Eann and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 03:00 PM
  • Pat Angelo
    Reply to Laptop Bags
    Pat Angelo
    Yeah,go to shop and choose a suitable.
    Today, 01:32 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    Yeah, it's too bad new designers don't know them.
    I had a couple sub-vendor printers go completely offline for two weeks in November due to a Christmas crush. They didn't take any new orders for...
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    You shouldn't be looking on google images... at least not without expecting to pursue permission to use the images. Google images is NOT a stock site, though some stock shows up in it.

There...
    Today, 01:01 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    PrintDriver
    Very strange. You want someone to tell you how to set up a site so YOU will benefit?
    The Graphic Design part sounds like it will be very important to the success of your site.
    How much money...
    Today, 12:54 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Headed Wolf vector?

I need a three headed wolf. I really need a place to find lots of vectors. Found a few.

Thanks
    C

I would suggest google wolf, then choose three wolves with the right posture , mix those in a hand drawing and start vectoring a collage-ish three headed wolf, at least it will be original work....
    "There is hope in honest error; none in the icy perfections of the mere stylist."
    C.R.M.

Comment

Even get some tracing paper and find a picture of a wolf , trace around their head and do a few versions of different wolves in poses. You can then overlay the tracing paper on each other until you find a mix you like, then finally draw the mixed vector head yourself in illustrator.

I'm sorry, I don't have a 3 headed wolf vector lying around.

I'm sure you could find someone to draw you one for a fee, by posting in the classified section.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Graphic designers who know how to draw aren't wasting time looking for vector art.

Comment

Well sometimes time can be a factor. I'd love to draw most my own vectors, but just don't have the time, especially when I can find most of what I need on stock sites. But none-the-less I wouldn't even bother looking for a vector of a 3-headed wolf, I'd be out my pen and mediocre drawing/tracing skills and then computerising my drawing. Else I might ask a mate or two who is nifty with drawing skills to conjure me up something I can work with.

Comment

Actually I meant custom vector art. As Kool once mentioned, if the clip art exists and the clip art is acceptable, why waste time drawing it.

Also remember that tracing an image is derivative. You can use images for references for freehanding but you can run into trouble with tracing.

Comment

You've never seen me trace, it's worse than my freehand

Comment

Thanks

No, trust me. That can be the case in a lot of instances... but not when you work for a wage and usually your job is crossing come baseball bats and having the customer flip out like it's the first time they've even seen it. I am not going to draw this dumb thing. I will definitely end up building this in a couple of seconds. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Personally, I'd go with a 4 headed wolf, because that would be better than 2 headed wolf, but nowhere near as good a s 5 headed wolf.

Comment

An entire shirt filled with wolf heads... and one regular dog head that no one will notice. Instant seller.

Comment

Just speaking for myself, I'll always take a 3-headed wolf over a 4-header. I find the grouping of 4 to be just a little too balanced and static. I prefer the livelier groupings and asymmetry of odd numbers, so we'd be agreed on the magnificence of the 5-headed variety.

Maybe if it were a 4-headed wolf and one of the heads was affected by dwarfism or gigantism then you'd have something.

Comment

Why use a dog head when you could use a kitten!!!

I love wolves on clothes

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X