No announcement yet.
Getting started tablet Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Cosmo
    Reply to a favor, what?
    I've had people try this before. I have never gone through with it, but trust your instincts. If it smells like a scam, it probably is.
    Today, 07:59 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Pencil tool in Photoshop
    Does it do the same thing with the brush tool? The pencil tool is really either "on" or "off" when it comes to drawing. So the slightest variation in pressure could make it do what...
    Today, 07:58 PM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Feedback for a music event promotional Facebook banner - First Post!
    I thought that too, but presumably, it's his own promo shot so I'll infer that (he thinks) he's too badass to look happy.
    Today, 07:57 PM
  • kat01
    Reply to a favor, what?
    I'm passing on this,

"Due to the consultant don't have access and facility to credit card except cash and there's no way for me to make the payment with them with my card. I can only...
    Today, 07:56 PM
  • kat01
    a favor, what?
    I just quoted a web design project. Potential client accepted but mentioned a "favor" he needed regarding content, photos. I sort of stalled replying. it sounded suspicious. His emails
    Today, 07:43 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting started tablet

I've been looking into investing in a drawing tablet for my macbook. I don't want anything super nice or expensive since im not very experienced, so my price range is less than $100 (preferably more like $50). I've done some research and many people seem to think wacom's are the best drawing tablets, and they have their bamboo tablet that seems to be pretty good for what I'm looking for, but I just wanted to know some experienced opinions. Would this be a good tablet to get? Or is there a better one in the same price range I should look into? I know it only has 512 levels of pressure sensitivity, which seemed to be lower than many other tablets I've been looking at, so is that really a big deal? Or would it even be something a novice would notice? Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated

You should check out this thread.

Some of the information is a bit dated, but most of it still applies.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.