Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
InDesign CS5: PDF Interactive Spreads off <new script available> Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to My resume need feedback.
    B
    I like the looks. I'm a big fan of infographics when they're done well and actually communicate information efficiently and effectively.

However...

You're not necessarily...
    Today, 02:30 AM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Why do I struggle with layout?
    designzombie
    B is right. We can't really tell what's wrong with your layouts without seeing them.

The most valuable layout advice I heard was back in art school, over 2 decades ago; but it wasn't from...
    Today, 01:50 AM
  • confirmz
    What font is this?
    confirmz
    http://i.imgur.com/XRcxHVK.png

I'd REALLY like to know. Thanks!
    Today, 01:36 AM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    Reply to How does my restaurant flyer and church ad banner look?
    NostalgiaSeeker
    These were ideas in my head that I made for fun not to be implemented in any way. Yes the banner is meant to be seen on a computer and because I had to screenshot both it looks smaller than it actually...
    Today, 01:10 AM
  • MelbDesigner
    Comment on 'Beeeh': Logo critique
    MelbDesigner
    @Kayekaye I agree...first impression (without the brief) is crucial. I will look into the way "beeeh" is being projected and then, how it is interpreted by the audience. As described in my previous...
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM