Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Comment on Custom social icons
    PanToshi
    The "backgrounds" are part of the logo.
    Today, 01:28 PM
  • Possumgal
    Reply to Zazzle, CafePress, Etsy, OH MY!
    Possumgal
    I don't know about CafePress, but I've had products on Zazzle for three or four years, and have sold one item. One. On their forum, one guy said that unless you have a separate website linked to the Zazzle...
    Today, 01:11 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    KitchWitch
    I agree with what's already been said. If you're going to use an image of someone getting a vaccination, the person giving it should be wearing gloves.
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Custom social icons
    KitchWitch
    It doesn't matter if you're "being respectable" to their branding. It either falls within their branding guidelines or it doesn't. Yours doesn't.
    Today, 01:04 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Arielr190 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:02 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advise For A Graphic Design Project

Hello,

I am taking a Contemporary Communications class at The New England Institute of Art. We are doing a project where we have to put together a presentation about something related to our major. My major is Graphic Design.

The Topic I want to do is on Stolichnaya Vodka. I want to talk brief;y about it's history and how it is made. Then I want to talk about the ad campaign, the logo design, and the poster designs.

My concern is that my teacher has not said yay or nay to my topic yet and I have sent him multiple copies of my outline to be approved. Next week we have to give a one minute presentation that will be stating or previewing what we will be talking about later on for our final presentation which will end up being 8 to 10 minutes long.

Honestly I just would like some advice on where I should be taking this, any resources I could look at, or any advice that someone can give me.

thank you very much.

As a student, you really need to come up with ideas and do the research yourself. It's part of the learning process, and it's something you're gonna have to do in the real world. Sounds like you need to corner your professor and get him to approve your outline ASAP. I would have been at least getting some research done while waiting for an answer.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Could try contacting a PR rep from the company that makes the product, get some info from them. Worst they can tell you is no.
      "When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." --Winston Churchill

Call me Ares.

Comment

The New Yorker September 12, 1994
        People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
        -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X