Flexi Pro Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexi Pro Help

Hello ~ I am new to design and to Flexi Pro 10. I am trying to engrave an image. I want to apply a background to the image and from what I have read, I should have an "Engrave" option under the Effects menu. I do not see it. I am not trying to be stupid...LOL...but what am I doing wrong???

In order to engrave, you have to have an object to fill. If you want to engrave a background, make a box, select the box, and apply the engraving fill.

I use Signlab, not Flexi. I got that off page 127 of the Flexi 8 manual.
    http://www.saintl.biz/Documentation40.asp
    Last edited by PrintDriver; 02-13-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mintyfreshness
      Reply to Montréal and Boston
      mintyfreshness
      Interesting.
      Today, 03:08 AM
    • Sidewinder
      Montréal and Boston
      Sidewinder
      The metro system in Montréal has an Orange Line, a Green Line, a Blue Line, and a Yellow Line, but no Red Line.

The system in Boston has an Orange Line, a Green Line, a Blue Line, and a Red...
      Today, 01:39 AM
    • bigdata
      Reply to What logo is this?
      bigdata
      Orville Redenbacher prelim?
      Yesterday, 09:33 PM
    • indigomeadows
      Is there a software that will do this?
      indigomeadows
      I am trying to find a software that will do the following things, I don't need an expensive program, I don't want to buy an expensive program. I am a newb but I'm not an idiot but man, some of the programs...
      Yesterday, 08:12 PM
    • seamas
      Reply to Dealing with the office power trip.
      seamas
      One thing about guy culture and women culture I have noticed is men will insult each other freely--especially if they are friends.
      Men often use ribbing and the like to feel each other out. If...
      Yesterday, 05:00 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X