No announcement yet.

Unique printer????

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique printer????

I need a printing solution based on the capabilities of the printer.

I want to custom print (one color) some clear translucent 5.25 x 7.25 boxes/envelopes where I can mail them out. I'm stuffing it with 20 or so custom designed cards.

Does anyone know a printer who will do unique printing like this?

Thank you

Or here's the boxes. Find a silkscreener:

You could always get some plain transparencies from Staples, Office Depot, etc and print them out on a printer. I've done that before.
      "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

I've never gotten Staples-like laser or inkjet transparencies to look nice. They suit my purpose sometimes (projection for the art department) but not for finished product.

Latest Topics

• KitchWitch
          Reply to so... What do you guys DO???
          Hi William and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 07:34 AM
        • calebninja
          Reply to critique for student work!
          Do you know what the Chinese characters mean?

The third character means 'gong' as in 'gong zuo' or workplace/place of employment.

I'm not sure what the other characters mean,...
          Today, 07:30 AM
        • calebninja
          Reply to Dealing with the office power trip.
          Sounds like you are holding a lot of negativity towards this individual.

I know you work along side this woman, but for your mental, physical and spiritual well-being you need to release...
          Today, 07:20 AM
        • williamwords
          Reply to so... What do you guys DO???
          I am a student of graphics designing learning from EVS Bostan. I have also joined this forum to learn something new and interesting things.
          Today, 05:56 AM
        • Protagonist
          Reply to Dealing with the office power trip.
          Luckily she's not in a supervisory role but I have to work with her as she passes out assignments and serves as the liaison between other employees & departments.

The other men in the...
          Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings