Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    skribe
    There are millions of ways you can draw a dragon. Why on earth do you need to basically copy the form of another logo? Besides yours is not even executed as well. Sit down with some paper and a pencil...
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on New Logo for a Glass Bottle Cutting Device
    kemingMatters
    I would elaborate further than turning the bottle portion of your design 90 degrees, but my ideas are my livelihood so I can't just give them away if I want to feed my family and keep a roof over their...
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Yeah.

Wow....
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to problem putting up a profile picture
    Kool
    Sorry, this forum software has some problems including the one you mentioned. Try uploading the picture to a hosting site and then try it using the link. If that doesn't work post it in this thread and...
    Today, 12:41 PM
  • sybli
    sybli
    As PrintDriver already pointed out, the dragon logo you very obviously based your dragon on, is owned by someone else. But even if it was a free-for-all-uses piece of vector art, do you really want your...
    Today, 12:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

My son(who is doing his GCSEs this year) needed to create a Flash animation as part of his coursework. He was running out of time in school so we thought we could download trial version from Adobe and get him to work at home during half term break and then take animation to school to finish it off.

However we have found that animations created in CS5(which being the current version is the only version available as a trial from Adobe) can not be saved in CS3 format without also having CS4 where the animation can be saved to be as a CS3 animation.

My question is do we have someone on the forum who has CS4 and is willing to help me out here? you can reach me on anand.sharma2508@gmail.com

many thanks.

Cs5

I don't have CS4, but I had a similar situation trying to convert client InDesign files from CS5 to CS3. Unfortunately, even if you are able to find the tools, not everything is compatible. ie - InDesign loses the names of all the links when you take it through the 2 conversions. By the time you find the programs and fix all the resulting problems, it may be worth just re-creating. Best of luck!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X