Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• hank_scorpio
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    hank_scorpio
    I don't particularly like any of those birds, it's not really the style I wanted.

I agree the typography is out of place but the text is just a placeholder for now.

I'll try...
    Today, 01:39 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Oh Portland!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Megoggsc and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:37 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Delete post from years ago
    KitchWitch
    In the Portland thread? A mod can remove the links for you. Do you want both of those links removed?
    Today, 01:36 PM
  • MaNL
    LOGO icon opinion
    MaNL
    Hi guys,

I would like to ask you about logo mark I'm working at the momment. It's supposed to be a bull. My main question is: does it ressemble bull enough? Do you even think it's a bull...
    Today, 12:56 PM
  • skribe
    Reply to school project one pager
    skribe
    Nope. I viewed your page on Firefox and Chrome. About the IE problem, welcome to the wonderful world of website development and the headaches of supporting multiple browsers especially IE. You can use...
    Today, 12:55 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

My son(who is doing his GCSEs this year) needed to create a Flash animation as part of his coursework. He was running out of time in school so we thought we could download trial version from Adobe and get him to work at home during half term break and then take animation to school to finish it off.

However we have found that animations created in CS5(which being the current version is the only version available as a trial from Adobe) can not be saved in CS3 format without also having CS4 where the animation can be saved to be as a CS3 animation.

My question is do we have someone on the forum who has CS4 and is willing to help me out here? you can reach me on anand.sharma2508@gmail.com

many thanks.

Cs5

I don't have CS4, but I had a similar situation trying to convert client InDesign files from CS5 to CS3. Unfortunately, even if you are able to find the tools, not everything is compatible. ie - InDesign loses the names of all the links when you take it through the 2 conversions. By the time you find the programs and fix all the resulting problems, it may be worth just re-creating. Best of luck!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X