Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic image

I am looking for an image like this http://defyhq.com/splash.html
    but just will the lines going from the center outwards so taht I can use it as a background for one of my designs does any have one? Find one? or know how to make one?

Or at least what is it called?

Google 'rising sun graphic tutorials'.

blog/portfolio

Comment

And then think of a different background.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to Can I be a graphic designer?
        B
        You appear to be serious, so I'll give you my take on part of what you've written. The chances of making a "decent income" on sites, like the one you mentioned, are all but non-existent. The...
        Yesterday, 08:50 PM
      • B
        Reply to Would like critique of my site.
        B
        Most websites look quite a bit alike. Yours is different, which is good. Even so, the interface isn't necessary intuitive and its purpose might be something of a mystery to someone stumbling across it....
        Yesterday, 08:20 PM
      • B
        Reply to Question about client opting out suddenly
        B
        Clients can be flakey for all kinds of reasons. Dealing with it is just part of the job.

Flakiness, misunderstandings and dishonesty are a few reasons written contracts exist and should always...
        Yesterday, 08:14 PM
      • B
        Reply to Problem with name that is a colour I can't use
        B
        You're just working on some video materials, right? The team, despite its name, already uses blue, correct? As I understand it, you're not choosing their team color or redesigning their already-blue uniforms...
        Yesterday, 08:03 PM
      • s_dough
        Question about client opting out suddenly
        s_dough
        Hi Everyone,

I have just joined the forum and hope you may be able to help. I have started a freelancing business doing graphic design. I had a new client come with some work, she had a...
        Yesterday, 07:34 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X