Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me find this stock

Please help me find this stock

I need this exact shape as a proof for one of my cases. Maybe somebody saw it before or maybe the original author will recognize his work.

Thank you!

welcome to the forum kukaracha. Please read these important threads posted here. They will explain a lot about how the forum runs, from the rules and regulations to frequently discussed topics to the background on some of our lingo and inside jokes.

That's a pretty common shape and easy to reproduce in Illustrator.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Most iStock websites I use have a forum that you ask to find similar images. Not all of them, but some. Check them out.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

did you try TinEye?

Comment

Do you own and know how to use Adobe Illustrator? Like Garricks said, it wouldn't be hard to redraw. Tracing over it in Illustrator would be about a five-minute task.

Comment

<b> it's a five minute taks with a coffee break

Comment

@[B]garricks - Thank you, but I don't need this, I need to find the original source.
              @eugenetyson - Yes, I tried dreamstime, I found shutterstock forum, but registration is too complicated.
              @PrintDriver - Yep, with no success
              @<b> - Of course I can, but I don't need that, I need to find the original source.

Thank you guys, I'll try to explain why do I need this (the source of this).
              Two different designers use this design and both acting like they really designed it, but obviously it's not. It's 1:1 exact shape, both designers are kinda newbies and I'm sure I saw this shape before (I'm designing a lot on LT an CS). So all I need, is find the source, I'm pretty sure it is a stock, but I can't find it.

Thank you guys!

Comment

Looks like something out of a tutorial.

Comment

Are these both logos for different companies?
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by budafist View Post
                    Are these both logos for different companies?
                    Yep, same design from two "designers" for two different companies.

Comment

Are you sure it isn't one designer with two different screen names?
                      I've seen designers on $5 logo sites use the same design for different clients. Usually not concurrently but that's not beyond the realm of possibility on those sites. Might you have seen this design on one of those sites?
                      Last edited by PrintDriver; 04-18-2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                      Working...
                      X