Actionscript snippets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actionscript snippets

Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted, but soon I'll be making websites and other designs for a living, and my instructor told me about places online where designers can get actionscript code to include on websites, snippets that allow dynamic zoom, scrolling images, mouse responsive graphics, etc. Is there such a thing as a site that would give or sell snippets to put in a website as well as provide examples of what the snippets do? I supposed that's a long-shot that something similar to that would exist, but it would definitely make my life easier. I've searched a little bit but couldn't find anything, however I might have been using incorrect search terms.

Sure there is! Look here.

Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

oh wow! this is an amazing site! thanks so much!

Comment

Now if only i had one for flash action script haha! ill keep looking. java is nice tho! ive never used it so im not entirely sure how to implement it... but ill figure that out!

Comment

has anyone had any experience in as3query?
          Last edited by Eludiac; 04-26-2011, 02:42 PM. Reason: got rid of redundant sentences

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
            B
            I would agree with your logic if it weren't for the entire name of the company being placed immediately adjacent to the truck. In those instances where you don't spell out the entire name, the P1L is...
            Today, 01:01 AM
          • salsa
            Reply to Classrom Ads Projects
            salsa
            I agree that having a baby in an ad for alcohol isn't a good idea. While it may be funny to a small demographic (most of whom probably aren't drinking age yet), most people are going to find this distasteful....
            Yesterday, 09:49 PM
          • iTagi
            Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
            iTagi
            Also, the "under" a bottle line was meant to illustrated how you will neglect to turn the bottle down when you lift it up to drink. Technically when you lift a bottle to drink, you're...
            Yesterday, 09:44 PM
          • CobraStrike
            Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
            CobraStrike
            To rockinthisworld,

I can half way agree, maybe I need to look at it from a different view point for a while, that the line signifying the road is a bit much and or un-called for. Several...
            Yesterday, 09:32 PM
          • rockinthisworld
            Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
            rockinthisworld
            I'll leave the truck talk to people who know things about trucks, but here are my thoughts.
            • The line that's supposed to indicate the ground doesn't add anything to the illustration.
            • The line framing
            Yesterday, 08:45 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X