Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Design Quotes
    PrintDriver
    While I agree, Salsa, that this should be part of a business class project, I fully believe that students of design should be taking just such a class. Then maybe so many of them would find out that freelancing...
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Attractive compact sans - requires identification
    StudioMonkey
    You could always ask Scary Spice . . .
    Today, 10:42 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Design Quotes
    salsa
    They want you to do a mock quote and didn't tell you how to do it? That's strange that they would even do this because there are a lot of steps in the real world of business that you have to go through...
    Today, 02:33 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to New Logo for a Glass Bottle Cutting Device
    Buda
    I don't see any progression. It's the same concept.

Try and work on some more interesting concepts.

Things to think about:
    Who is the target market?
    What is the...
    Today, 01:51 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Critique for my logos
    Buda
    What is your background? Are you a student or a designer?

These don't look like real logos to me because they can't be used in the real world. It looks like you have thought up concepts but...
    Today, 01:47 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actionscript snippets

Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted, but soon I'll be making websites and other designs for a living, and my instructor told me about places online where designers can get actionscript code to include on websites, snippets that allow dynamic zoom, scrolling images, mouse responsive graphics, etc. Is there such a thing as a site that would give or sell snippets to put in a website as well as provide examples of what the snippets do? I supposed that's a long-shot that something similar to that would exist, but it would definitely make my life easier. I've searched a little bit but couldn't find anything, however I might have been using incorrect search terms.

Sure there is! Look here.

Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

oh wow! this is an amazing site! thanks so much!

Comment

Now if only i had one for flash action script haha! ill keep looking. java is nice tho! ive never used it so im not entirely sure how to implement it... but ill figure that out!

Comment

has anyone had any experience in as3query?
          Last edited by Eludiac; 04-26-2011, 07:42 PM. Reason: got rid of redundant sentences

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X