No announcement yet.

Actionscript snippets

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actionscript snippets

Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted, but soon I'll be making websites and other designs for a living, and my instructor told me about places online where designers can get actionscript code to include on websites, snippets that allow dynamic zoom, scrolling images, mouse responsive graphics, etc. Is there such a thing as a site that would give or sell snippets to put in a website as well as provide examples of what the snippets do? I supposed that's a long-shot that something similar to that would exist, but it would definitely make my life easier. I've searched a little bit but couldn't find anything, however I might have been using incorrect search terms.

Sure there is! Look here.

Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

oh wow! this is an amazing site! thanks so much!

Now if only i had one for flash action script haha! ill keep looking. java is nice tho! ive never used it so im not entirely sure how to implement it... but ill figure that out!

has anyone had any experience in as3query?
          Last edited by Eludiac; 04-26-2011, 03:42 PM. Reason: got rid of redundant sentences

Latest Topics

• Red Kittie Kat
            Reply to Someone experienced in Pinterest here?
            Red Kittie Kat
            As far as I can see you can only sort your own boards. There is no way to sort or save boards you follow.
            Today, 12:51 AM
          • ohqpi
            Christmas Advice! Wacom Intuos Pro
            Hi guys,

I am in need of some advice for my sisters christmas present. She is a graphic designer & I really want to get her a gift that she will love and helps her with her work. So...
            Yesterday, 10:54 PM
          • B
            Reply to Questions
            Hi Jynx, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.
            Yesterday, 10:44 PM
          • Jynx
            I have been looking for an art community that has Graphic design contests & photomanipulation battles. I am hoping this is the place i am looking for since deviant art has become a place to post art...
            Yesterday, 08:43 PM
          • Jynx
            So, i was heavy into graphic design about 10 years ago. I recently went through some life changes and wish to pick my photoshop back up. This is a very simple piece, i call it rebirth. It is a forum sig,...
            Yesterday, 08:39 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us